Black & White

dpc; A farmer we spent lots of time with, just down the road from where I grew up, had a Mercury truck like the one you posted. I have lots of good memories from various trips inside and outside on that one :)

Here is another one from Iceland. This is the view towards Vestmannaeyar, seen through a Zeiss 15mm.

Attachments

• 1J8C6231.jpg
    1J8C6231.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 140
Upvote 0
Thanks guys, the waterfall is quite a spectacle and the little man, with his beaten posture sort of makes it :)

We had the Tall Ship Race around here, a couple of weeks back. This is the rig of the fantastic Shabab Oman II. This is a three-masted squared rigged clipper, built for speed. She has 29 sails measuring 2,630 square metres, to give her a sailing speed of up to 17 knots.

Hasselblad H6D-100c, HCD28mm, 1/800s, f/8.0, ISO64.

PS! I have tried to post this with normal LR export settings. However, CR crashes with this file. This is an attempt with a slightly smaller file size, where more of the splendour of the Hassy is lost.

Attachments

• Shabab Oman II rig.jpg
    Shabab Oman II rig.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 168
Upvote 0
Eldar said:
Thanks guys, the waterfall is quite a spectacle and the little man, with his beaten posture sort of makes it :)

We had the Tall Ship Race around here, a couple of weeks back. This is the rig of the fantastic Shabab Oman II. This is a three-masted squared rigged clipper, built for speed. She has 29 sails measuring 2,630 square metres, to give her a sailing speed of up to 17 knots.

Hasselblad H6D-100c, HCD28mm, 1/800s, f/8.0, ISO64.

PS! I have tried to post this with normal LR export settings. However, CR crashes with this file. This is an attempt with a slightly smaller file size, where more of the splendour of the Hassy is lost.

I have to agree with Click. I really like this picture. 8)

Upvote 0
Nice shots folks. I have been over that bridge. A beautiful bridge it is.

This is the statue "Drinking man", standing outside Oslo City Hall. This was made in 1958, by a famous artist, Per Palle Storm. A fun coincidence form me is that it was unveiled on the very day I was born. This was shot with a Leica M10 and a 35 f1.4 Summilux @f1.4. I have always been intrigued by the Leica concept, but their digital offerings has not been up to speed, until now. The M10 is a very fun camera, with a very high quality sensor. They have also made sufficient changes to the physics, to make it feel like an old film version. The lenses are just out of this world. So small and so incredibly good.

Attachments

• L1000281.jpg
    L1000281.jpg
    959.2 KB · Views: 138
Upvote 0