Black & White

eml58 said:
Tuscany winters day, sunny bright sky.

Fairly typical of the area throughout Tuscany, rolling hills, hilltop towns, winding roads that meander across the landscape.

In a word, Beautifull.

H6D 100 & HCD 100

3 File Pano stitched.

That makes a monster file that is relatively easy to process surprisingly, although changes do take a little time, but getting the original down to a file size that can be posted is a real pain.

Original Pano file size was 2.91GB

It doesn't take too much imagination to see Roman Legions tramping there way through this landscape.

Now that’s a beautiful Tuscan landscape! Really terrific. That’s also a big-ass file!!

Upvote 0
R1-7D said:
dpc said:
In keeping with my desire for cooler weather: buses off-loading skiers at the Lake Louise ski lodge, Lake Louise AB

Snow?! In June?!

Nice shot. It’s never a dull scene at Lake Louise. I was just out there two weeks ago and it was bloody packed! Tourist again... ;D

I snapped it at the end of March. I know i’m out of season but it was so hot last week I was feeling a bit nostalgic for the white stuff. :)

Upvote 0

eml58

1Dx
Aug 26, 2012
Singapore
Something a little different.

Kutna Hora Ossuary outside Prague.

Bones of around 40,000 Pilgrims arranged throughout the Ossuary (Church), started in the 13th Century, Pilgrims on Holy Land Pilgrimages came here, it was apparently "the spot" to die and be buried.

Monks with long winter nights and a suspect a certain amount of boredom started building shapes and decorating the walls.

Bit weird but interesting history.

Sony RX1R II

Attachments

• Bone Abbey.jpg
    Bone Abbey.jpg
    691.2 KB · Views: 82
Upvote 0
Jul 29, 2012
Canada
eml58 said:
Something a little different.

Kutna Hora Ossuary outside Prague.

Bones of around 40,000 Pilgrims arranged throughout the Ossuary (Church), started in the 13th Century, Pilgrims on Holy Land Pilgrimages came here, it was apparently "the spot" to die and be buried.

Monks with long winter nights and a suspect a certain amount of boredom started building shapes and decorating the walls.

Bit weird but interesting history.

Sony RX1R II

Very cool picture, Edward. :)

Upvote 0