B

briansquibb

From a group of photos for Great Expectations in the style of the 1947 film

IMG_2707bwx.JPG

Upvote 0
MazV-L said:
My attempts at landscape in infra-red
I really like the second IR! :) Cool!

I happen to be in to B&W for the moment.. It´s fascinating and I would really like to get better at it.

Tried to upload som pics here but had some problem's, do you all link your pics from flickr etc?
Well, well, you can find some of my B&W's here.
http://finafisken.tumblr.com/

Upvote 0
M

MazV-L

Hampshire said:
MazV-L said:

I happen to be in to B&W for the moment.. It´s fascinating and I would really like to get better at it.

Tried to upload som pics here but had some problem's, do you all link your pics from flickr etc?
I download my images from my computer files, this is how I do it: first make copy of image, then re-size or compress then click "reply" on the forum then "attachments and other options" then "browse" find your compressed/re-sized image in the box/window that opens on your screen, click "open" then "Post" and it should work.
BTW I had a quick look at your link, street photography 8) 8) 8)

Upvote 0
MazV-L said:
Hampshire said:
MazV-L said:

I download my images from my computer files, this is how I do it: first make copy of image, then re-size or compress then click "reply" on the forum then "attachments and other options" then "browse" find your compressed/re-sized image in the box/window that opens on your screen, click "open" then "Post" and it should work.
BTW I had a quick look at your link, street photography 8) 8) 8)

Perfect, thx MazV-L!

And I got a winter tree as well, sorry for the annoying angle.. :p

Attachments

• tumblr_lz4zspd7JN1ro30xjo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_lz4zspd7JN1ro30xjo1_1280.jpg
    398.1 KB · Views: 4,028
  • _MG_4319 (kopia).jpg
    _MG_4319 (kopia).jpg
    292.4 KB · Views: 4,075
Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0
S

SnappyJohn

This is a shoot I took of my neice whilst I was teaching her how to use a digital SLR camera. She is currently studying AS level photography in the UK college and for a her first project was testing black and white photograpgy. She needed to get some large prints made of the photographs and we used this site. they came out fantastic and it was cheaper than renting a dark room out and doing it that way.

Attachments

• 397252_10150431114777665_506972664_8651250_1882944257_n.jpg
    397252_10150431114777665_506972664_8651250_1882944257_n.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 2,398
Reactions: 2 users
Upvote 0