Buying Lenses Online without Import Charges

Schruminator

I'm just kidding, seriously.
Sep 18, 2012
Tulsa, OK USA
www.mschrum.com
I just wanted to share an amazing experience I had with E-infinity camera store.

In short, I live in the UK, but I wanted to buy the 24-70 II without having to pay the premium UK prices or get slammed with import charges from buying via e bay.

I stumbled across e-infinty (www.e-infin.com) who had pretty darn good prices and promised no import or customs charges (apparently they ship from Hong Kong to their UK warehouse. Then from there to you). Their e bay profile had hundreds of top notch feedback, but their non - e bay store had slightly better prices.

So, I took the plunge and bought from their store. A few of days later they sent me a link to pictures of my lens box before and after being wrapped for Next Day shipping-- which I thought was awesome!

Anyways, long story short, they are legit, the contact I had with them was top notch and my lens and packaging arrived in immaculate shape. I would highly recommend them to anyone and will buy from them again if I make any more major purchases before I move back to the States.

That's it-- just thought I'd share :)