Canadian birds

Our Toronto Blue Jays baseball team lost today's game and was eliminated from the American League Championship Series. :(

However, my Blue Jays Series is still going strong! GO JAYS GO!

Attachments

• Blue jays 9.jpg
    Blue jays 9.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 154
  • IMG_0046 raw.JPG
    IMG_0046 raw.JPG
    941.9 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_9654 raw.JPG
    IMG_9654 raw.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 151
  • EOS M 18-55.jpg
    EOS M 18-55.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 153
Upvote 0

Jack Douglas

CR for the Humour
Apr 10, 2013
Alberta, Canada
7DmkI said:
Our Toronto Blue Jays baseball team lost today's game and was eliminated from the American League Championship Series. :(

Well, you've got an improved Maple Leaf team so maybe there is still some hope. How about a landscape series with sugar maple trees, a most beautiful tree which unfortunately doesn't do well in Alberta. ;)

Jack

Upvote 0
Jack Douglas said:
7DmkI said:

Well, you've got an improved Maple Leaf team so maybe there is still some hope. How about a landscape series with sugar maple trees, a most beautiful tree which unfortunately doesn't do well in Alberta. ;)

Jack

Oh right, thanks Jack for reminding me there is still the Maple Leafs - the team that finish last in the league last season! Let's hope the younger players are not traded before they contribute and become the foundation of the rebuilding process.

I'll try to start a maple tree series and maybe one day post some pics here. :D

Upvote 0

Jack Douglas

CR for the Humour
Apr 10, 2013
Alberta, Canada
7DmkI said:
Jack Douglas said:
7DmkI said:

Jack

Oh right, thanks Jack for reminding me there is still the Maple Leafs - the team that finish last in the league last season! Let's hope the younger players are not traded before they contribute and become the foundation of the rebuilding process.

And we've got Connor. ;)

Jack

Upvote 0

Don Haines

Beware of cats with laser eyes!
Jun 4, 2012
Canada
7DmkI said:
Jack Douglas said:
7DmkI said:

Jack

Sounds like a good idea..... can you get it done before the Leaf's win the Stanley Cup again :)

Upvote 0