Canon 1d x no longer showing on retailers web's

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

photogy67

Unless I am mistaken, the Canon 1d x spec is no longer showing on BH Photo or Calumet etc web for pre-order and they have been removed from their webs. They were showing up until a few days ago! When I contacted BHP, the assistant was not even aware that they had been removed and could not explain why.

Perhaps they are having production problems??

bvukich said:
Oh, this can only mean one thing...

1Dx MkII ;D

FINALLY!

I feel like I've been waiting for years. Things are starting to come together now. I was talking to a guy in a bar the other night and he said the 1Dx MkII was mentioned on a Thai Web site he was reading.

Any speculation on announcement date?

Upvote 0
Mar 25, 2011
photogy67 said:
Calumet were taking phone orders as i placed on a while ago. That BHP link you sent works but click 'go' when the page appears and it disappears. Also try to do a new search and 1d x appears in the drop box, click 'go' and nothing shows.

it was also showing at other retailers webs until a few days ago and now nothing.

It sounds like a computer issue, they all appear fine for me. Try a different computer, its always a possibility.

Upvote 0
Jul 21, 2010
Mt Spokane Photography said:

Yes, they didn't delete the product page. But they de-indexed that page from the search engine. Type "Canon EOS 1D X" into the search field (or click here), and the only Canon product you get is the WFT-E6A (which you can preorder, not that it will do you much good without the 1D X). Type the B&H number ("CAE1DX") or the Canon model number ("5253B002") into the search field on the B&H site, you get nothing. Same thing at Adorama.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.