Canon announces the Canon IVY CLIQ+ (Zoemini S) and Canon IVY CLIQ (Zoemini C) instant camera printers

Canon Rumors Guy

Canon EOS 40D
CR Pro
Jul 20, 2010
Canada
www.canonrumors.com
Update: In North America, these cameras will be called the IVY CLIQ+ and IVY CLIQ, you can see the Canon USA press release here.
Preorder at Adorama:

Canon IVY CLIQ+ $159
Canon IVY CLIQ $99

Press Release:
United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland, Thursday 28th March 2019 – Canon Europe announces the release of two instant camera printers, the Canon Zoemini S and Canon Zoemini C. Building on the success of the original Canon Zoemini which launched in 2018, the new product range of all-in-one instant camera printers are the perfect pocket-sized companions for encouraging creativity with easy to print, peel-and-stick photos on the go.

The Canon Zoemini...

[url=https://www.canonrumors.com/canon-announces-the-canon-zoemini-s-and-canon-zoemini-c-instant-camera-printers/]Continue reading...

Last edited:
I thought print was dead.

It is just my opinion, but it doesn't seem like a very good idea.
Whoever thought this up at Canon is a true marketing genius.
Promoting tech advancement over the Polaroid One Step.
A proof of his genius in that he was able to convince Canon to move this direction.
For the camera, not so much.

Upvote 0

unfocused

Photos/Photo Book Reviews: www.thecuriouseye.com
Jul 20, 2010
Springfield, IL
www.thecuriouseye.com
I thought print was dead.

It is just my opinion, but it doesn't seem like a very good idea.
Whoever thought this up at Canon is a true marketing genius.
Promoting tech advancement over the Polaroid One Step.
A proof of his genius in that he was able to convince Canon to move this direction.
For the camera, not so much.

Perhaps you weren't aware that the Fuji Instax is like the biggest selling camera in the world.

Reactions: 3 users
Upvote 0

Ozarker

Love, joy, and peace to all of good will.
CR Pro
Jan 28, 2015
The Ozarks
In my opinion, print is not dead and never has been. In the old days, when a walk to school was in knee deep snow and uphill both ways, we printed because we had to. Now we print only what we want to print. No more waiting for the processor to get back with us to see how things turned out. I still get stuff printed. The difference is I don't have boxes full of printed photos I never would have printed to begin with. The young are going to love this. I think the success of Fuji with a similar line proves that. Good for Canon! Good for Fuji too!

Upvote 0