Canon Cinema EOS C700 FF Coming

Canon Rumors Guy

Canon EOS 40D
CR Pro
Jul 20, 2010
Canada
www.canonrumors.com
HTML:
<p>We<a href="http://www.canonrumors.com/an-update-on-canons-nab-2018-announcements-cr3/"> reported earlier this month that Canon’s big announcement was going to be for a modification</a> to a current camera. It looks like the Cinema EOS C700 is that camera.</p>
<p>We’re not sure if this will be something you can pay for if you’re a current Cinema EOS C700 owner, or if this will be an addition to the lineup.</p>
<p>We’ll also assume that “FF” means full frame, though the resolution is not known at the time of writing this.</p>
<span id="pty_trigger"></span>

CanonGrunt

C70
CR Pro
Jan 28, 2012
Bernard said:
Makes sense. The Sony Venice FF cinema camera is getting a lot of positive buzz. Canon needs to play in that field.

Not to mention those big sensor reds..

The sensor for the c700 should be swappable from what I understand talking to other camera techs and cinematographers. I hope they give the c300 MK II the raw light codec. That would be awesome.

Upvote 0
Aug 26, 2015
CanonGrunt said:
Bernard said:
Makes sense. The Sony Venice FF cinema camera is getting a lot of positive buzz. Canon needs to play in that field.

Not to mention those big sensor reds..

The sensor for the c700 should be swappable from what I understand talking to other camera techs and cinematographers. I hope they give the c300 MK II the raw light codec. That would be awesome.

I highly doubt it, it is probably only Digic DV6 compatible.

Upvote 0