Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM

P

Pookie

YuengLinger said:
Hesitant to add these, but they do show what the lens can do just for fun, for family snapshots. Until you travel with a baby, you really can't imagine how little time you have for photography. No matter how beautiful the landscape, jump out of the car, grab a shot, move on. If you know what's good for you. ::) Cades Cove and the Gatlinburg Ripley's Aquarium, earlier this month.

Oh, I totally can... I have a 1.5 year old and a 3 year old. Cameras always move low on the priority list :-\

Upvote 0
Click said:
R1-7D said:
Took these awhile ago. I'm always amazed at how sharp this lens is. It's the most versatile lens I have, and is on my camera 70-80% of the time.

Nice series. I especially like the 3rd picture.

Thank you. I appreciate the compliment. :)

The third picture was taken at Flamborough Head near Filey in England. The black and white on is from there too. I hardly got to spend any time at the location, unfortunately, but it is a very cool area.

Upvote 0
P

Pookie

I've had more weddings booked this year than I really want, hard to be on the road so much... good to be busy but also killing any of my free-time work. A break is coming next weekend and in mid may I get a few days off so I'll be doing more concept work for my personal port.

Thought I'd another 24-70 II images. One of my favorite 2.8's and also one of favorite models. Yumi and I have worked together numerous times in the last 3 years. She is absolutely gorgeous and super fun to work with. We are booked for a boudoir shoot in May so I thought I'd go over some old images from previous shoots.

Upvote 0