Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM

YuengLinger

EOS 5D MK IV
Dec 20, 2012
Southeastern USA
Hesitant to add these, but they do show what the lens can do just for fun, for family snapshots. Until you travel with a baby, you really can't imagine how little time you have for photography. No matter how beautiful the landscape, jump out of the car, grab a shot, move on. If you know what's good for you. ::) Cades Cove and the Gatlinburg Ripley's Aquarium, earlier this month.

Attachments

P

Pookie

YuengLinger said:
Hesitant to add these, but they do show what the lens can do just for fun, for family snapshots. Until you travel with a baby, you really can't imagine how little time you have for photography. No matter how beautiful the landscape, jump out of the car, grab a shot, move on. If you know what's good for you. ::) Cades Cove and the Gatlinburg Ripley's Aquarium, earlier this month.
Oh, I totally can... I have a 1.5 year old and a 3 year old. Cameras always move low on the priority list :-\

P

Pookie

Canon 5D Mark III w/ 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM
Quadra into Mola Demi 22, Gridded & Socked (left-above) - key
Reflector 5'x7' (bottom right) - fill

Click

I post too Much on Here!!
Jul 29, 2012
Canada
R1-7D said:
Took these awhile ago. I'm always amazed at how sharp this lens is. It's the most versatile lens I have, and is on my camera 70-80% of the time.
Nice series. I especially like the 3rd picture.

R1-7D

EOS 7D MK II
Jun 25, 2012
Canada
Click said:
R1-7D said:
Took these awhile ago. I'm always amazed at how sharp this lens is. It's the most versatile lens I have, and is on my camera 70-80% of the time.
Nice series. I especially like the 3rd picture.
Thank you. I appreciate the compliment. :)

The third picture was taken at Flamborough Head near Filey in England. The black and white on is from there too. I hardly got to spend any time at the location, unfortunately, but it is a very cool area.

P

Pookie

I've had more weddings booked this year than I really want, hard to be on the road so much... good to be busy but also killing any of my free-time work. A break is coming next weekend and in mid may I get a few days off so I'll be doing more concept work for my personal port.

Thought I'd another 24-70 II images. One of my favorite 2.8's and also one of favorite models. Yumi and I have worked together numerous times in the last 3 years. She is absolutely gorgeous and super fun to work with. We are booked for a boudoir shoot in May so I thought I'd go over some old images from previous shoots.