Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM

S

Saurus

Gr8 pics guys. I've just got my 70-200 II and am also blown away by the IQ and handling.

bvukich

EOS 7D MK II
I rented this lens for my brothers wedding this weekend. Simply amazing. Now I just need to save money to buy one :)

And before anyone else complains about the weight, attached are pictures of my 10 year old that I let shoot with it during the reception. He was lugging it around for about two hours without complaint. (I'll be honest though I was SORE the next day)

Attachments

M

MazV-L

I absolutely love this lense!!! I use it with my classic 5D and out of the 10 lenses I own, the 70-200 f/2.8L is ii and the 85 f/1.2L ii are my definite favourites!

M

Mencho(22)

Model: Canon EOS 7D
ISO: 400
Exposure: 1/400 s
Aperture: 3.5
Focal Lenght: 180mm

=========================================

Model: Canon EOS 5D Mark II
ISO: 100
Exposure: 1/125 s
Aperture: 9.0
Focal Lenght: 200mm

W

Weggy

I love this lens. Everything about it. It has revolutionised my 450d - waiting on the new full frames for my next big step.

Picture taken from 40th floor, Canary Wharf in East London looking towards The City.

W

WTF2010

I got one mounted on 1D IV; it s does an amazing job, focus quick and accurate, sharp lense, and a bit heavy for a long day of shooting.
Use it for wildlife,landscape, portrait, close-photo, and concerts.

Definitely like it. A must have if you can afford it.

Attachments

W

willrobb

Really enjoyed the photos on this thread, travel, wildlife, the living dead...didn't even know here was such a thing as a zombie walk.

Anyway, the IQ really does look top notch. I am happy with my old 70-200mm f2.8L, when it eventually goes kapoot I think I will definitely get a 70-200mm f2.8L IS II...mind you, by then I guess there will be an upgrade. Still, hard to improve on something so good so maybe no III versionfor a while.

K-amps

EOR R
Aug 8, 2011
Indianapolis
My first shot with this "magical" lens... nothing special but displays the qualities of the lens itself.

Note the razor sharp dof focus line on the table right in front of Scooby's paw.

Attachments