Canon Rumors Guy

Canon EOS 40D
CR Pro
Jul 20, 2010
Canada
www.canonrumors.com
HTML:
<p><strong>September 2, 2010 – September 3, 2010 in New York City

<span style="font-weight: normal;">Canon’s once in a blue moon show in New York City is about to commence. Expect them to be showing everything under the sun.</span> </strong></p>
<p>Head on over to <a href="http://blog.photoframd.com/2010/09/01/canon-expo-2010-new-york/">Photoframd</a> for the schedule of events.</p>
<p>I don’t expect a product announcement during the show.</p>
<p><strong><span style="color: #ff0000;">c</span>r</strong></p>

U

unexposure

MadButcher said:
Why don't you expect a product announcement?
I don't expect a product announcement either, at least nothing directly "photography related" - it just would be crazy of them, having announced loads of stuff before the expo, then presenting some new stuff at their own expo and then have nothing "new" left for photokina.

Upvote 0
I

iblogulike

Something seems fishy about Friday's schedule. I know nothing about Canon's broadcast equipment or past marketing campaigns relating to their broadcast equipment. Having said that, Friday's schedule doesn't doesn't seem to center on a current product.

First, there is a discussion of cinematography followed by a discussion of HD lenses.

If there are no new products, what capabilities would Canon choose to highlight when discussing the subjects of cinematography and HD lenses?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.