Canon officially announces the IVY REC clippable outdoor camera

Canon Rumors Guy

EOS 1D MK II
Jul 20, 2010
Canada
www.canonrumors.com
MELVILLE, NY, October 10, 2019 – Your activity of choice should not limit you on your quest to #RECtheWorld – from jumping on a trampoline, biking down a mountainside, screaming on a roller coaster or feeling the beat at a music festival. Down for just about anything, Canon U.S.A., Inc., a leader in digital imaging solutions, is excited to announce the IVY REC Clippable Outdoor Camera. Made to go anywhere while capturing those larger-than-life moments – this new camera is made for adventure.
Preorder the Canon IVY REC at Adorama

(deployads = window.deployads || []).push({});

IVY REC Specs
Great for the outdoors, the clippable and wearable design allows users to wear it on a belt or bag and the clip doubles as a viewfinder – eliminating the potential to crack a screen. Simple to use with one click capture for both photos and videos, the IVY REC pairs with the optional Canon Mini Cam app1. When paired with a compatible mobile...
Continue reading...

Chaitanya

EOS 6D MK II
Jun 27, 2013
Pune
Nikons Keymission 80 was a interesting concept for body cam, I would like to see review of these on how they compare against that bodycam.

dcm

Good or bad - it's not the gear.
Apr 18, 2013
Seriously considering upgrading from a Polaroid Cube I got a few years back. Appears to be a significant improvement.

slclick

PINHOLE
Dec 17, 2013
Like seriously, who is going to buy those?
I can think of many scenarios where it would be fun and easy to have these along. I won't be a buyer but kids, mountain bikes, hikers, tourists, travel cams, water sports. It may not have dual card slots, a gel filter slot or IBIS but most people don't know what the hell all that is anyway.

bbb34

EOS T7i
Jul 24, 2012
Amsterdam
Physical size, if anyone cares, is 11 cm x 4.5 cm x 1.85 cm, mass is 90 g.

From the pictures, I wanted to believe that it is the size of a USB stick, but unfortunately it is quite a bit more.

Reactions: Chaitanya