Canon Rebel T4i w/18-135 IS STM Availability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zooloo36

swtcatsrophe07 said:
I was able to pick one up at Best Buy today. They aren't available to ship yet, but you can do a store check and see if one near you has gotten any in. I drove to one about 45 minutes away and got the only one they had in stock.

I checked best buy online and it did not state that the lens was the new STM lens. Was the kit you picked up the one with the STM lens?

Upvote 0
D

ducyduce21

I finallyy Got Mine!! sorry guys but it is thrilling. So I saw it yesterday morning online at BB for pick up. I dropped the 1200 and rushed to go get it only to recieve the one with the 55 lens. I was flippin out cause they were like we don't have it. Right when I was about to leave...PLOWWW... a best buy employee with the gold in her hand lol. I was a little kid again.

Upvote 0
M

mdcosmo

Well I got mine today. I found that BB has one per store. Found one in Orlando. Called and confirmed that it was in stock and had the STM lens. Drove 2 hours picked it up and now I am charging the battery. I cancelled my Adorama order. Can't wait to play with it. Next Variable ND filter and Monfrotto Monopod. I already ordered my Aviation Jib.

Attachments

• IMG_3142.jpg
    IMG_3142.jpg
    256.3 KB · Views: 1,075
Upvote 0
V

vplus

The Best Buy website had none available in the DC area, so I changed the search parameters to start centered around Alexandria, Virginia..and that lead to ONE camera at one store in Fairfax, Virginia, a 50 minute drive....

And I got it! I cancelled my B & H preorder that I had set-up after Amazon unilaterally decided to cancel my pre-order with them. Happy to finally have it, though still curious how it came to be that Best Buy and Best Buy alone got them..in such small numbers.

Upvote 0
K

kjvanek

I AM SO THANKFUL FOR THIS WEBSITE/FORUM.

Saw the Best Buy "line" a few days ago but quickly wrote it off as another dead end. ...Until I saw the pictures. I checked out availability at all the Best Buy stores in my area only to find they were all "Unavailable." So I broadened the search and started looking up other cities nearby on their availability finder thing, and found ONE in Reno, NV--just under a 2 hour drive from where I'm at.

Bought it online, picking it up tomorrow afternoon.

I'm so ecstatic right now, I just want to fast forward between now and then and go GET THIS THING. Man. Sweet. My life feels complete.

Upvote 0
Has anyone ordered through digital Rev - http://www.digitalrev.com/promotion/canon-rebel-t4i/MjQ5NDA5Nzg_A They say in stock and shipping. I can push the button and it would be here early next week? When no else except a few Best Buys have them in stock?

Edit: Sorry I just saw the other thread on exactly this and am Wary of DigitalRev. Sigh - Back to waiting.

Upvote 0
I

igl007

Has anyone ordered through digital Rev - http://www.digitalrev.com/promotion/canon-rebel-t4i/MjQ5NDA5Nzg_A They say in stock and shipping. I can push the button and it would be here early next week? When no else except a few Best Buys have them in stock?

Edit: Sorry I just saw the other thread on exactly this and am Wary of DigitalRev. Sigh - Back to waiting.

I ordered mine from Best Buy Wednesday, and I just got it! They still have them for shipping.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.