Canon Rumors is Off to Tanzania

Mar 25, 2011
canonnews said:
Craig is back safe and sound from Tanzania and probably suffering through some major jetlag ;)

It was fun managing this site for a while, a little humbling as well.

I hope I kept you all entertained while you were thirsting for new stuff to debate and discuss.

Until next time!

Richard

You did a excellent job!

Upvote 0

Valvebounce

CR Pro
Apr 3, 2013
Isle of Wight
Hi Richard.
Thanks for stepping in for Craig, and I think you have done well and brought us some different points of interest.

Cheers, Graham.

canonnews said:
Craig is back safe and sound from Tanzania and probably suffering through some major jetlag ;)

I hope I kept you all entertained while you were thirsting for new stuff to debate and discuss.

Until next time!

Richard

Upvote 0

Don Haines

Beware of cats with laser eyes!
Jun 4, 2012
Canada
MrFotoFool said:
This is definitely a gearhead site! He knows exactly what he wants/needs and people are telling him he made the wrong choice. :eek: The irony is the suggestions are on the opposite end of the spectrum. 400 w 1.4 is not long enough - you need 600. But also 16 is not wide enough - you need 11-24. I think he should have messed with everyone and said he was only taking a Rebel and a 50mm lens to enjoy the experience without having to fumble with camera gear. ;D

Or better yet, say that he is changing the site to SonyRumors and cover your ears!

Upvote 0

scottkinfw

Wildlife photography is my passion
CR Pro
canonnews said:

Until next time!

Richard

I bet he is depressed at leaving that wonderful world only to be back at work.

Welcome home.

Scott

Upvote 0

ethanz

1DX II
CR Pro
Apr 12, 2016
ethanzentz.com
scottkinfw said:
canonnews said:

Until next time!

Richard

I bet he is depressed at leaving that wonderful world only to be back at work.

Welcome home.

Scott

Yes, welcome home Craig. Now show us some pictures please ;D

Upvote 0
Jul 29, 2012
Canada
canonnews said:

Until next time!

Richard

You did a great job. Thank you Richard.

Upvote 0