Cars cars cars (and some bikes)

dhr90

EOS RP
Aug 1, 2013
Stumbled across this spotless gem in the supermarket carpark this week. Sadly I couldn't hang around for the owner to come out, but it looked just as good inside as it did outside.

Buick Eight by Matt, on Flickr

Valvebounce

EOS 5D SR
Apr 3, 2013
Isle of Wight
Hi Matt.
Very nice, amazing what comes out when the sun comes out.

Cheers, Graham.

dhr90 said:
Stumbled across this spotless gem in the supermarket carpark this week. Sadly I couldn't hang around for the owner to come out, but it looked just as good inside as it did outside.

Valvebounce

EOS 5D SR
Apr 3, 2013
Isle of Wight
Hi Roo.
Very nice shots.
That is quite a chop until you compare it to the one in the foreground and then you realise that there is so much more metal that could have gone! :eek: ::) ;D ;D
Nice detail on the flathead too.

Cheers, Graham.

Roo said:
How low can you go? Rat rod at this year's Motorex. I do like an old flathead V8 :)

Valvebounce

EOS 5D SR
Apr 3, 2013
Isle of Wight
Hi Durf.
Nice shot, looks like a nice honest example in need of some tlc.

Cheers, Graham.

Durf said:
Great shots everyone!

Here's an oldie but goodie that I found in the Home Depot parking lot a couple days ago, even had the fuzzy dice hanging off the mirror! ;)

Ladislav

EOS RP
Feb 13, 2013
Czech Republic
Two weeks ago I visited Rolls-Royce and Bentley gathering in UK - about 2000 cars from the oldest to current models. It was pretty amazing. I still have ton of pictures to go through. Here is one of my favorites - 1965 Rolls-Royce Silver Cloud III

Attachments

Click

I post too Much on Here!!
Jul 29, 2012
Canada
Ladislav said:
Two weeks ago I visited Rolls-Royce and Bentley gathering in UK - about 2000 cars from the oldest to current models. It was pretty amazing. I still have ton of pictures to go through. Here is one of my favorites - 1965 Rolls-Royce Silver Cloud III
Beautiful car and very nice picture.

Roo

EOS 6D MK II
Sep 12, 2013
Melbourne
very nice Riley. The 34 Edsel and 60 Plymouth are certainly great show cars. The 36 Stout Scarab was a bizarre beast.

lion rock

EOR R
Jan 1, 2013
Roo,
Thank you.
You're very knowledgeable with cars!
I know little of cars, but know these were extraordinary. And they were vintage and rare belonging to owners that care greatly and lovingly of these machines.
I just like the forms of some.
Interesting thing of the Scarab, there are two doors, one on each side and it seats four in the back. A stretched limousine of its day. Also, a couple of cars had no exposed door handle, a forebearer of Tesla.
To have this collection shown in a small city here is quite unusual, but allow us an enjoyment.
-r