Deal: Adobe Creative Cloud Photography Plan $99/yr (Reg $119)

Canon Rumors Guy

Canon EOS 40D
CR Pro
Jul 20, 2010
Canada
www.canonrumors.com
HTML:
<p>B&H Photo is selling the Adobe Creative Cloud Photography Plan for $99 until the end of the year. You can buy this to extend a current subscription, or as a new sign-up. The Creative Cloud plan in my opinion is worth every penny.</p>
<p>The photography plan includes Adobe Photoshop CC as well as the full featured version of Lightroom CC.</p>
<p><strong><a href="https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1124191-REG/adobe_65259312_creative_cloud_photography_plan.html/bi/2466/kbid/3296">Adobe Creative Cloud Photography Plan $99</a></strong> (Reg $119)</p>
<span id="pty_trigger"></span>

John Pollard said:
"This item is only available to customers using a US billing address at registration"

Is there any way around for Canadian customers?

Ah good catch I didn't notice that (also in Canada). I wonder if it's enforced? I see Amazon also pricematched this - their download has the same US blurb but nothing for the shipped version. But that one has shipping and import fees deposit :(

Upvote 0
Can existing subscribers get lower cost subscription?

lanahays said:
When you buy this...how do you use it to extend your subscription?

I have a similar (or the same) question: I am a current subscriber paying $10 per month. That works out to $120 per year. Could this existing customer use this as an extension to lower my yearly cost to $99?

If not, perhaps I could discontinue my current subscription and then buy from B&H / Amazon?

FWIW: This seems like a good sign that Adobe is not going to gouge existing subscribers by having the monthly subscription go up significantly ... like to $15 to $20+

Upvote 0