Deal: Save 35% off Photolemur, Our Favourite Quick Image Enhancer

Canon Rumors Guy

Canon EOS 40D
CR Pro
Jul 20, 2010
Canada
www.canonrumors.com
HTML:
<p>You can save 35% off our favourite quick photo enhancing tool, Photolemur.</p>
<p><strong>What is Photolemur?</strong></p>
<p><em>The first photo enhancer with brains.</em></p>
<p>Photolemur has 12 smart technologies that help it to automatically analyze and adjust your photos. From faces and objects to colors, horizons, and the sky, it understands it all. And it works its tech magic from there.</p>
<p><em>Automatic image perfection.</em></p>
<p>Photolemur naturally knows just what to do for images that wow. From faces, to objects, to the sky — it analyzes and adjusts different aspects of your photo to achieve perfection. With a completely automated system, Photolemur gets you that epic end result faster than any human being.</p>
<p><em>Bulk picture enhancement.</em></p>
<p>Your memories are as precious as your time. Photolemur is designed to dramatically simplify batch image editing: enhance any amount of images at once, process RAW files, work with any volume of images. Photolemur takes care of the complex part, so you can enjoy the rest.</p>
<p><em>A powerful interface.</em></p>
<p>Revolutionary user interface crafted by a Red Dot Award winning designer, Photolemur offers you the option to just drag & drop your photos and let the whole process of the photo editing be done by the technology itself. Forget about using sliders or complex controls that make editing a chore.</p>
<p>You can save 35% off the single license and a 40% off the family license!</p>
<p><strong><a href="http://photolemur.go2cloud.org/aff_c?offer_id=1&aff_id=1009&source=crblog">Photolemur $22.99</a></strong> (Reg $34.99) | <strong><a href="http://photolemur.go2cloud.org/aff_c?offer_id=2&aff_id=1009&source=crblog">Photolemur Family License (Up to five devices) $30</a></strong> (Reg $49.00)</p>
<span id="pty_trigger"></span>

Mar 25, 2011
I downloaded it, and processed a difficult image of a chicken I listed for sale on craigslist a few years back when we sold them all.

I processed them greatly cropped them to they are shown full sized, and exported to full sized jpeg images with

1. DXO 9 with Prime NR everything set to auto except prime NR, which I selected.
2. Photo Lemuer
2. Adobe Lightroom with auto toning and auto wb

While I could tweak DXO and LR, I just accepted the default auto processing of the bird in a dark shadow with a brightly lit area to the side, so all the software boosted lighting in the shadows.

The DXO image took about 1.5 min to export, Photo Lemur took about 25 sec to process the photo and 5 sec to save as jpeg. Lightroom processed the changes instantly and saved it as a jpeg in 1 or 2 seconds.

So, form your own opinion about which you like best.

Attachments

• hens for sale-4092_DxO.jpg
    hens for sale-4092_DxO.jpg
    207.2 KB · Views: 258
  • hens for sale-4092_lemur.jpg
    hens for sale-4092_lemur.jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 284
  • hens for sale-4092lr.jpg
    hens for sale-4092lr.jpg
    245.1 KB · Views: 276
Upvote 0