DVD Made with Encore Won't Play on my DVD Player... Rawr.

Tabor Warren Photography

I want to go shoot something with a Canon...
Feb 2, 2012
Tulsa, OK
www.photosbytabor.com
The quality is there, it plays well on the computer, but will not play in our good ol' DVD player. My last client disk played on our DVD player, but not the clients. I'm fairly certain that I am the common denominator, but cannot seem to figure out or find the answer online.

Any ideas?
-Tabor

Tabor Warren Photography

Feb 2, 2012
Tulsa, OK
www.photosbytabor.com
Mt Spokane to the rescue!!!

Any chance you might want to come hang out in Tulsa, OK for a few weeks or years? I don't know how you know all of these things, but it would be great to work in the same office.

Thank you for your input señor!

I believe the issue is resolved. Wahoo!

All my best,
-Tabor

Upvote 0

Tabor Warren Photography

Feb 2, 2012
Tulsa, OK
www.photosbytabor.com
I have gone through a ton of DVD's in my old player and only had one that actually worked like it was supposed to. I got the player many years ago from an estate sale. I think it may be time for an upgrade, but if I can get a disk to play on it, I would imagine it would play on most of my client's players as well.

I've been keeping Amazon's DVD department in business since a couple of months ago!

Now to begin working with BluRays...

Thank you all for your help!

Cheers!
-Tabor

Upvote 0

dcm

Enjoy the gear you have!
CR Pro
Apr 18, 2013
Colorado, USA
Tabor Warren Photography said:
I have gone through a ton of DVD's in my old player and only had one that actually worked like it was supposed to. I got the player many years ago from an estate sale. I think it may be time for an upgrade, but if I can get a disk to play on it, I would imagine it would play on most of my client's players as well.

I've been keeping Amazon's DVD department in business since a couple of months ago!

Now to begin working with BluRays...

Thank you all for your help!

Cheers!
-Tabor

Hope you've got some serious hardware. Creating and burning BluRays is a big step up from DVDs. I need a system upgrade before I try again. Found that most people still didn't have BluRay players so there is/was no rush.

Upvote 0