Equine Tranquility

HenryL

EOS R3
CR Pro
Apr 1, 2020
Really like those pics, Cog. I don't have horses, and nothing recent, so I went back in time to a find a few ponies I've met over the years. A friend of mine thought this looked like a postcard, so I added the frame and she sent it out to her folks.
7D2_IMG_0283.jpg

#2 I don't know what it is about this one, but when I look at it the word serene always comes to mind. I did this three years ago, I have Nik Silver Efex Pro 2 now and thinking of running it through that to see what it can do.
5D4_2148.jpg

Reactions: 3 users
Upvote 0
Jul 29, 2012
Canada
Really like those pics, Cog. I don't have horses, and nothing recent, so I went back in time to a find a few ponies I've met over the years. A friend of mine thought this looked like a postcard, so I added the frame and she sent it out to her folks.

#2 I don't know what it is about this one, but when I look at it the word serene always comes to mind. I did this three years ago, I have Nik Silver Efex Pro 2 now and thinking of running it through that to see what it can do.

Beautiful pictures. I really like the second one. Nicely done, Henry.

Upvote 0
Jul 29, 2012
Canada
Equus quagga, Tanzania

Lovely. Well done, Alan.
d055.gif

Upvote 0

Cog

Dec 6, 2013
Qatar
View attachment 191095

View attachment 191096
Thank you, HenryL. I love these BW pics. Serene is the word indeed.

Upvote 0