Error CODE 06

ronaldbyram

Photographing the Adventure
Nov 5, 2012
Charlote NC
My 7D2 got a Error code 06 unable to do self Clean on sensor. Then would lock up. I had to remove battery to reset then I was able to get into options and turn feature off. Being a member of CPS I sent camera in for repair. Yeow. 488.00 Flat Rate. after 20% discount. They commented in email maybe I should Upgrade? LOL I would if Canon had released a 7D Mark 3. Or a Sports R Camera.

SteveC

M50 & T6i
Sep 3, 2019
My 7D2 got a Error code 06 unable to do self Clean on sensor. Then would lock up. I had to remove battery to reset then I was able to get into options and turn feature off. Being a member of CPS I sent camera in for repair. Yeow. 488.00 Flat Rate. after 20% discount. They commented in email maybe I should Upgrade? LOL I would if Canon had released a 7D Mark 3. Or a Sports R Camera.
Did they suggest any particular model as an "upgrade"? I'd be curious to know what they think replaces the 7D II now.

Reactions: Valvebounce

ronaldbyram

Photographing the Adventure
Nov 5, 2012
Charlote NC
Well got camera today. found that the back scroll dial when in Menu when you scrolled the selection jumped up down and Not.. Called CPS and its back inroute to repair.. this was not doing it before I shipped it out.