Favorite lightroom & photoshop addons

cid

"light is defining shape"
Nov 27, 2012
500px.com
Hi,
I was thinking about some nice and useful photoshop & lightroom plugins, addons and presets

I think they deserve thread here in post-processing section. :)

I personally tried nik collection - very nice for monochrome, but haven't used it much for color shots.

here are some sample picture
4.jpg

4.jpg

4.jpg

cid said:
I was thinking about some nice and useful photoshop & lightroom plugins, addons and presets

For me, a "Lightroom plugin" should only be called as such if it interfaces with ACR and you can keep your raw workflow - otherwise it's just a Photoshop plugin with a minimal Lightroom hook. So all these image-enhancing PS stuff is fundamentally different from LR usability plugins.

Lightroom "presets" are 99.9% crap as these are just the settings from the sliders. Nice to get to know "what sliders I never touched", but mostly over the top to actually use.

But to post something ot: If I would have only one choice of a Lightroom plugin to take to a deserted island, it would be Rob Cole's Exportant. My favorite Photoshop plugin (collection) is OneOne, but I always try to prevent ending up with 16bit 100MB+ tiff files.

Upvote 0