Few 1DXII samples

Diltiazem

Curiosity didn't kill me, yet.
Aug 23, 2014
BRunner said:
ehouli said:
Nope, you should try harder, upload some RAWs and let's see ;)

DPReview use Adobe for their image comparison tool, but C1 does definitely much better job with Canon RAWs and visibly better with D4s... Yet even on not so "Canon friendly" site DPR is, 1DX shows better performance than D750...

With C1 it's tough between D4s and 1DX... Nikon is slightly noisier in blue and green channels, Canon is noisier in red channel...

dpr1dx6dd4sd750d4uzm.png

cone1dx6dd4sd7508vu5a.jpg

Bottom one with C1? D750 surely is worst.

Upvote 0
Took the liberty to run the 51200 images thru Imagenomic's Noiseware 5 in Photoshop CC.
Not bad at all. The kind of noise pattern the 1DX2 generates is easily corrected.
I would never use such high ISO but it's good to know the camera can deliver.

Attachments

• 1DXII010_ISO51200_f2.5-2.jpg
    1DXII010_ISO51200_f2.5-2.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 411
Upvote 0

JMZawodny

1Dx2, 7D2 and lots of wonderful glass!
Sep 19, 2014
Virginia
Joe.Zawodny.com
Pompo said:
clicstudio said:

wow this done with Imagenomic's Noiseware 5 did an amazing job at cleaning it up @ 50k!!!!! I think I need to get that software!!

I am not impressed by the NR Noiseware provides. Has anyone run these images through Prime NR in DXO? I'm willing to give it a go - just need the 25600 and 51200 raw files.

Upvote 0
JMZawodny said:
Pompo said:
clicstudio said:

wow this done with Imagenomic's Noiseware 5 did an amazing job at cleaning it up @ 50k!!!!! I think I need to get that software!!

I am not impressed by the NR Noiseware provides. Has anyone run these images through Prime NR in DXO? I'm willing to give it a go - just need the 25600 and 51200 raw files.

BRnner has the raw files I'd be very interested in seeing if Prime NR would work even better! Searc in previous posts from him in this thread.

Upvote 0

JMZawodny

Sep 19, 2014
Virginia
Joe.Zawodny.com
Pompo said:
JMZawodny said:
Pompo said:
clicstudio said:

BRnner has the raw files I'd be very interested in seeing if Prime NR would work even better! Searc in previous posts from him in this thread.

DXO can't open the Raw files yet. I also do not Rent Adobe CC. There must be a way ...

Upvote 0

JMZawodny

Sep 19, 2014
Virginia
Joe.Zawodny.com
karmal67 said:
Both adobe cc digital photo professional now open the raw fil of 1dx II
http://www.canon.it/support/consumer_products/products/cameras/digital_slr/eos-1d_x_mark_ii.aspx?type=download&language=&os=MAC%20OS%20X

Thanks for the link. Glad they accepted the serial number from my 7D2 to allow the download.

Upvote 0