Flowers and other Flora

Chaitanya

EOS 6D MK II
Jun 27, 2013
Pune
+1 but I have to admit I'm 50/50 between first and the last one. I have never seen something like these!
Merry Christmas everyone!
There are about 35-36 species of Ceropegia that grow in western ghats, and these plants are highly seasonal in terms of flowering and highly endemic to certain localities. They have a funny way of pollinating flowers and nearly trapping the pollinators until the job of pollination is done.

ISv

"The equipment that matters, is you"
Apr 30, 2017
Some from the "Hawaiian winter" (today). I'm not trying to hurt anyone - it's as it's. BTW - temperatures drop here too (I prefer not to say where they where) and many people got sick. Me too (got it from my wife :mad:)!
DSC_5334_DxO.jpg
DSC_5348_DxO.jpg

Reactions: jprusa

karishmab

EOS M50
Oct 3, 2018
Surat, Gujarat, India
Some from the "Hawaiian winter" (today). I'm not trying to hurt anyone - it's as it's. BTW - temperatures drop here too (I prefer not to say where they where) and many people got sick. Me too (got it from my wife :mad:)!View attachment 182956View attachment 182957
Amazing collection of images. You have captured it very beautifully. I loved the images. Especially the yellow flower. I loved that one. Thanks for sharing.

kodakrome

EOS RP
Oct 25, 2015
Spring comes early in my part of the country. This was taken Feb. 2nd. The flower beds aren't actually filled out yet, and it's too early in the season to shoot a large expanse of flowers, so I just shot this one.
IMG_7707sm.jpg

Reactions: Pape, ISv and Click