Flowers and other Flora

npdien said:
28863559680_143e1e0ef4_z.jpg

This is really beautiful. I hope you made a print of this one!

Upvote 0
Click said:
npdien said:
R1-7D said:
Here are some of my efforts
index.php
Nice shots, R1-7D. I like the color of this picture.

+1

Lovely shot, R1-7D. Well done. :)

Thank you npdien and Click! :) I believe I took that one with the 24-70 f/2.8 II. I appreciate the nice feedback from you both.

Upvote 0
npdien said:
R1-7D said:
npdien said:

So far I have not made any prints of my pictures as I change my mind all the time. Some of them that look nice may look stupid in several months. Thanks for your encouragement.

Well, I certainly don't think this one would look stupid in a few months. You should try printing a few shots -- I find that prints enhance the enjoyment of the picture far more than just looking at it on the screen. :) Again, well done!

Upvote 0
R1-7D said:
npdien said:
R1-7D said:
npdien said:

So far I have not made any prints of my pictures as I change my mind all the time. Some of them that look nice may look stupid in several months. Thanks for your encouragement.

Well, I certainly don't think this one would look stupid in a few months. You should try printing a few shots -- I find that prints enhance the enjoyment of the picture far more than just looking at it on the screen. :) Again, well done!
Hi R1-7D
Oh, let me see if the picture survives my fading interest for several years. Moreover, I keep my life simple and do not want to be surrounded by too many things. Thanks for your advice and few people find this picture attractive as you do. Look forward to see your more flower photos to be posted here.
Cheers, Dien

Upvote 0