29562548474_89930c1e89_c.jpg

excellent composition and colours

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Jack Douglas

CR for the Humour
Apr 10, 2013
Alberta, Canada
Ryananthony, why, very nice of you to say so. I'm thrilled that it is being accepted as at least better than an eyesore. I've had moments of discomfort as folk have driven up and down the road apparently wondering what that fool is doing day after day, week after week, with granite strewn all over the driveway. The day after this shot - snow everywhere and only dead plants! However, it really is too early for winter (please) so maybe I can still finish it.

I will eventually post one more shot, if I live long enough. ;)

Jack

Upvote 0
Jack Douglas said:
Another really nice one Dien. Any chance you could give us a little higher resolution since the CR original doesn't display too well for whatever reason?

Jack

Thanks for the recommendation. However, when I insert a photos with higher resolution, i.e. 800 x 534 in Flickr.com (instead of 640 x 427), the photo outsizes the frame in Canonrumors.com and a horizontal scroll bar appears at the bottom of the frame. As such, today I take another approach to post the photo, attaching the photo directly to Canonrumors.com instead of embedding it from Flickr.com.

Thanks for your lifting note, Jack
Cheers, Dien

Attachments

• _MG_4342-Smallsize-CR.jpg
    _MG_4342-Smallsize-CR.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 98
Upvote 0