Flowers and other Flora

ISv

"The equipment that matters, is you"
CR Pro
Apr 30, 2017
Thanks dpc - now it looks better on this side!!!
I got only two today... Not happy with the second one but this was the photo I was able to squeeze in the new rules of the side... Crop cameras are kind of discriminated here (you can't use your only advantage against the FF cameras - the density of the pixels)! Well, you can crop more (untill there is a photo that you can't recognize:rolleyes:)!

Attachments

• DSC_0885_DxO.jpg
    DSC_0885_DxO.jpg
    268.1 KB · Views: 111
  • DSC_0920_DxO.jpg
    DSC_0920_DxO.jpg
    357.7 KB · Views: 109
Reactions: 1 users
Upvote 0

ISv

"The equipment that matters, is you"
CR Pro
Apr 30, 2017
Don't know what these flowers are. I'm not much of a botanist but I do love flowers. (Fujifilm X-T10 + 55-200mm lens)View attachment 181083View attachment 181084
dpc, sorry for the late answer, I didn't see your question when I was looking at the photos: the plant is Dahlia. I can answer this question not because I'm any good botanist but because I have seen tons of them in the garden of my grandma :)(times ago...:cry:).
I'm posting an old photo (not because there are no flowers around, I just didn't take new pics recently).DSC_4408_DxO.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0
dpc, sorry for the late answer, I didn't see your question when I was looking at the photos: the plant is Dahlia. I can answer this question not because I'm any good botanist but because I have seen tons of them in the garden of my grandma :)(times ago...:cry:).
I'm posting an old photo (not because there are no flowers around, I just didn't take new pics recently).View attachment 181230
Thanks for the response ISv.

Upvote 0