Flowers and other Flora

ISv,
72165-3ea2cbe5672c6c91e28423deac4f2b91.jpg

-r

Upvote 0
Thanks Valvebounce,
I understand his question. I'll check why the attachment is not showing ( I see it in my computers ). I'll be careful next time.
Anyway, he posted some nice photos.
-r

Hi Riley.
I suspect that like me ISv is unable to see anything other than
ISv
‘an empty square’
-r

Cheers, Graham.

Upvote 0

ISv

"The equipment that matters, is you"
CR Pro
Apr 30, 2017
...It's snowing today.

Keep posting
smile.png

Well, at least I'm trying... This one is from my recent visit to the Zoo - they actually have some interesting plants there... This cactus is of the size of well developed melon:)! And please, don't tell me "composition" - I'm cropping to squeeze the files into CR. Here I t'm trying to preserve the upper right corner of the image because I like that torn and the contrasting (to the flowers) color pattern! I will try to post more but it's easy to forget: you see a bird and the flowers are gone:)!DSC_2373_DxO.jpg

Upvote 0

ISv

"The equipment that matters, is you"
CR Pro
Apr 30, 2017
Well, I think this is the first photo I'm posting from the times when I was fooling around with 105mm macro lens. It's coming from the JEPG file (I'm lazy to search for the Raw file and develop it) that I saved. Most of these objects deserve a macro lens but since I'm lazy to move one more lens in my backpack everything posted before was taken with my birding zoom... I see a lot of purple fringing here, shout be avoided (or not?) by better PP of the RAW file.Torenia concolor_DxO-1.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
Upvote 0