Forests, Trees and Glades...

Here are some more from the same trip... I did not plan to capture the Milky-way, but staying overnight at car and seeing other people photographing Milky-way are not an easy feeling... LOL... Hence, I could not resist and finally took my camera out and join my friend and the crowd ;D

Attachments

• _7D_5160-copy.jpg
    _7D_5160-copy.jpg
    707.3 KB · Views: 668
  • _7D_5200-copy.jpg
    _7D_5200-copy.jpg
    690.6 KB · Views: 668
  • _NG_4610-copy.jpg
    _NG_4610-copy.jpg
    766.5 KB · Views: 665
  • _7D_5219-copy.jpg
    _7D_5219-copy.jpg
    858.2 KB · Views: 676
Upvote 0
Jan 1, 2013
ishdakuteb,
Well done.
-r

ishdakuteb said:
Here are some more from the same trip... I did not plan to capture the Milky-way, but staying overnight at car and seeing other people photographing Milky-way are not an easy feeling... LOL... Hence, I could not resist and finally took my camera out and join my friend and the crowd ;D

Upvote 0

rcarca

Amateur, Enthusiast, Canonphile
Apr 11, 2012
UK
raphoto.me
Our forests are much smaller on this small island on the the North Eastern side of the Atlantic... and are most usually called woods! Anyway, from some ancient woodland at Ashridge, here are a couple from the weekend. Three distinct styles:

1 - reasonably naturalistic:
Around the corner... by Richard Anderson, on Flickr

2 - slight fantasy:
Autumnal colour by Richard Anderson, on Flickr

3 - for hallowe'en
When you go down to the woods tonight... by Richard Anderson, on Flickr

Thanks for looking!

Richard

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0
ishdakuteb said:

Very nice shot of the fungi.

Upvote 0
rcarca said:
Our forests are much smaller on this small island on the the North Eastern side of the Atlantic... and are most usually called woods! Anyway, from some ancient woodland at Ashridge, here are a couple from the weekend. Three distinct styles:

1 - reasonably naturalistic:
Around the corner... by Richard Anderson, on Flickr

2 - slight fantasy:
Autumnal colour by Richard Anderson, on Flickr

3 - for hallowe'en
When you go down to the woods tonight... by Richard Anderson, on Flickr

Thanks for looking!

Richard

Very nice! I like them all. :)

Upvote 0