Valvebounce

CR Pro
Apr 3, 2013
Isle of Wight
Hi leWrat.
Very nice shots.

Cheers, Graham.

leWrat said:
We camped right next to Tehidy Country Park in Cornwall and so I got the chance to wander through the woods and grab these shots.
Lovely place to be as I'd been saving up for a 5D for years and managed to buy the mkIV just before going, so I was able to play with it amongst some lovely trees whilst my children took forever to get themselves up! :)

Upvote 0
Fujifilm X-T10 + 14mm lensNear Sooke, Vancouver Island, February 2018.jpg

Stream near Sooke, Vanouver Island. I posted this previously but wasn't satisfied with the results, especially highlight recovery in the sky. I went back to the RAW file and reprocessed it with Capture One Express for Fujifilm which did a much better job with the sky highlights than ON1 Photo RAW, but I prefer DxO PhotoLab or ON! Photo RAW 2018 for my Canon pictures.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Upvote 0
Fujifilm X-T10 + 14mm lensView attachment 180924

Stream near Sooke, Vanouver Island. I posted this previously but wasn't satisfied with the results, especially highlight recovery in the sky. I went back to the RAW file and reprocessed it with Capture One Express for Fujifilm which did a much better job with the sky highlights than DxO PhotoLab or ON1 Photo RAW, but I prefer either of the latter with my Canon pictures.
Hard work pays off! awesome click!

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0