Giveaway: Grand prize is a Canon EOS R camera body!

Mt Spokane Photography

Spends too much time on this forum
Mar 25, 2011
It is likely tracable to Adorama's shipping insurance. If they exclude Brazil, then its high risk. I checked a insurance service I use, U-pic, and Brazil is not covered for insurance. I suspect that it could be for a higher rate.

Sep 20, 2017
How do I check if the email I entered is right?
It shows my correct Gravatar (so I assume it's correct) but I never got an email about entering the contest (I checked my spam folder).

Oh, and hi to the forum by the way, I read this since about two years, but only registered now.

Jan 5, 2013
I will ship to Brazil, I'm surprised to see it's not on the list of countries. I would have to have it sent to me first, and then I would forward it to any winner in Brazil. I'm pretty confident in using DHL to reach a winner there.
Have friends whose son lives in Brazil...Parcel contents are frequently stolen when shipping there. They told me one time that the only way to send new shoes to their son was to send one at a time. So, maybe they won't send prize there???

Jul 31, 2018
I did not receive my free EOS R! Some Brian R from Birmingham, UK" is. Surely the contest must have been rigged? :p:D

it would be interesting to also know the winner's nick in the forum. just to gratulate and/or (nicely!) tease him/her a bit. :)

CR guy should publish it in a follow up article and in this thread.

also, what about the other prizes?

Additional prize if you qualify:

• Canon Control Ring Mount Adapter EF-EOS R
Second Prize, your choice of one of the following:

• Canon EF-M 32mm f/1.4 STM ($479 USD value)
  • Canon RF 35mm f/1.8 IS STM Macro ($499 USD value)

Last edited: