Godox Trigger Updated Firmware

HI All
so Godox have now added the full release V20 Trigger update on to the Godox.com download page ( It is different to the Betta Version I have shared ) , I have updated to this new version , so far I have found that It does not work properly with my M5, , The basic functions can be set on the trigger and it will control 3 groups A,B,C you can change the power from the camera screen it show the alteration on the trigger and the flashes do alter power and work , but the in camera menu does not show the changes ,you have to rely on the trigger screen which does she the changes you have made in camera , you can also change them via the trigger , I have not tried , TTL setting as I only ever shoot flash on manual setting , The focus assist beam also works correctly , High speed syn can be selected in camera and this does syn correctly at all speeds , The M , Mult,i and Group menus are not working they all appear default to the manual setting I have found that V20 does not work with my 6d correctly so will continue to use the v18 update which works correctly with my 6d all functions are perfect .

Upvote 0
AT LAST !! I have no received V20.1 rar directly from Godox and wait for it !!!!!!! It works !!! M5 and 6d now working perfectly with godox trigger whoop whoop !
I shall be holding of getting the the 6dmk11 until the Godox update is launched , I will test it in store when its out to see if it works with the Trigger anyway
anyway This last firm-wear update is spot on all works :)

Upvote 0