Gray Canon EOS Rebel T6 in Stock at Canon Store

Wow, finally a camera with external aesthetics befitting of Walter White and his choice of automobile.
article-2429679-182E17A100000578-997_634x303.jpg

Upvote 0

Valvebounce

CR Pro
Apr 3, 2013
Isle of Wight
Hi Folks.
Wow, it looks just like my 300D, it's taken all this time to get back to the beginning!? :eek: Is this new evidence for the grey / black cycle going full circle. ???
Remember when all hifi separates were silver, now they are black, does this mean I can look forwards to being able to match my old tape deck and vcr! ;D

Cheers, Graham.

Upvote 0

Old Sarge

CR Pro
Nov 6, 2012
Valvebounce said:
Hi Folks.
Wow, it looks just like my 300D, it's taken all this time to get back to the beginning!? :eek: Is this new evidence for the grey / black cycle going full circle. ???
Remember when all hifi separates were silver, now they are black, does this mean I can look forwards to being able to match my old tape deck and vcr! ;D

Cheers, Graham.

I remember those days with stereo equipment and the one advantage they had was knob identification, etc., were printed in black and you could see it. Today, with black equipment, the markings are also black and I can rarely see them. I carry a small flashlight most of the time to read things....or maybe that is just a result of the aging process.

Upvote 0