Hot Deal: Canon EOS R Body $1499, Canon EOS 5D Mark IV $1999 from Adorama

Aug 10, 2019
B&H has an extra $200 off bringing the R body down to $1299 and it comes with the EF Adapter. You have to click on the link in their "Holiday Savings" email and then add it to your cart to see the Extra $200 off. I just picked up an extra one just because.... $1299 with the adapter. Great price.

felipeolveram

CANON EOS R
Dec 14, 2018
memphis, tn
www.felipeolveram.com
Trust in what? The sellers or the camera?
Just in buying gear, I always have anxiety that tomorrow it will drop another $200. The EOS R was $2000, then $1800, then $1500, and now $1300 all within the span of 6 months. The same could be said for anything the a7riv which was just released went on sale for $1000 off and the S1R price was cut in half for edu students. Nuts.

analoggrotto

EOS 80D
Aug 27, 2016
Canon is feeling the heat, the lenses are great (just too expensive) and hopefully they have solutions that can do direct battle with sony's entry full frame and premier full frame bodies, secure some market share and propel RF development so we can really see what this RF mount can do for both price and performance.

brad-man

Semi-Reactive Member
Jun 6, 2012
S Florida
Have not been able to open Adorama's website in several days. Always get an error code saying, "Site can't be reached". Deals aren't much good if you can't view their website.
I just came from it and have visited many times in the last several days. Try clearing the cache in your browser or try another browser...

unfocused

EOS 1D MK II
Jul 20, 2010
Springfield, IL
www.mgordoncommunications.com
Just in buying gear, I always have anxiety that tomorrow it will drop another $200. The EOS R was $2000, then $1800, then $1500, and now $1300 all within the span of 6 months. The same could be said for anything the a7riv which was just released went on sale for $1000 off and the S1R price was cut in half for edu students. Nuts.
You will drive yourself crazy if you worry about such things. Camera prices always drop. But, bargains can be had at almost any time of the year if you are patient and do your research. I bought the "R" with the RF 24-105 and a battery grip and paid maybe $200 more back in June than what I could get them for today. Would I have liked to save the $200. Yeah, but I'm not crying about it and I would have missed out on using the camera for the past six months. I've long since paid it all off -- interest free. Plus, I really needed the silent shutter for a couple of jobs, so no regrets.