Hot Deal: Canon EOS R Body $1499, Canon EOS 5D Mark IV $1999 from Adorama

Trust in what? The sellers or the camera?

Just in buying gear, I always have anxiety that tomorrow it will drop another $200. The EOS R was $2000, then $1800, then $1500, and now $1300 all within the span of 6 months. The same could be said for anything the a7riv which was just released went on sale for $1000 off and the S1R price was cut in half for edu students. Nuts.

Reactions: 1 users
Upvote 0

canonmike

EOS R6
CR Pro
Jan 5, 2013
Upvote 0

brad-man

Semi-Reactive Member
Jun 6, 2012
S Florida
Have not been able to open Adorama's website in several days. Always get an error code saying, "Site can't be reached". Deals aren't much good if you can't view their website.
I just came from it and have visited many times in the last several days. Try clearing the cache in your browser or try another browser...

Upvote 0

unfocused

Photos/Photo Book Reviews: www.thecuriouseye.com
Jul 20, 2010
Springfield, IL
www.thecuriouseye.com
Just in buying gear, I always have anxiety that tomorrow it will drop another $200. The EOS R was $2000, then $1800, then $1500, and now $1300 all within the span of 6 months. The same could be said for anything the a7riv which was just released went on sale for $1000 off and the S1R price was cut in half for edu students. Nuts.
You will drive yourself crazy if you worry about such things. Camera prices always drop. But, bargains can be had at almost any time of the year if you are patient and do your research. I bought the "R" with the RF 24-105 and a battery grip and paid maybe $200 more back in June than what I could get them for today. Would I have liked to save the $200. Yeah, but I'm not crying about it and I would have missed out on using the camera for the past six months. I've long since paid it all off -- interest free. Plus, I really needed the silent shutter for a couple of jobs, so no regrets.

Upvote 0