Aug 2, 2013
APEX, NORTH CAROLINA, USA.
Zlyden said:
surapon said:
Thanks, Dear Zlyden.
Wow, That is the nice design.
Surapon

Dear Surapon,

I'm afraid that this bag might be to narrow for your EOS M with "Fotodiox Pro, All Metal Black Camera Hand Grip" ...

...or maybe not. Please, check before buy.

THANKSSSS, Dear Zlyden.
I will try at my local Camera store first, If I buy, That will be my 13 th. Camera Bags--That is the Bad luck sign, If I do not Test Run first---Ha, Ha, Ha
Surapon
Surapon

Upvote 0
Jay Khaos said:
+1 for raw dogging it

I don't know for sure if markins makes a plate for the M... Their plates are arca Swiss and have the same kind of loop hole (but better IMO) as the camdapters.

i have a markins plate for my eos m its great same width as the body and can mount nicely to either the body or to the foot of the ef adapter

Upvote 0

surapon

80% BY HEART, 15% BY LENSES AND ONLY 5% BY CAMERA
Aug 2, 2013
Dear Friends.
Now, I have finish buying the equipment for my new Awesome / Tiny Babe EOS-M, with all Situation Cases that I Need :
Please see the Photos below
A = 6 years old " CASE LOGIC " that I brough from Office Max =$ 15 US Dollars , for my Old Tiny Point and Shoot , Which I can put Only EOS-M + 22 mm Lens and 2 Batteries, Remove the Shoulder Belt. and put this Case in my Belly Belt.= Small belt bag for half day shooting.
B= The Medium size " CASE LOGIC" , I just buy from Office Max yesterday, With 20% Discount = $ 19 US Dollars= Which can Put EOS-M with two Lens = 18-55 mm. and 22 mm. Plus 4 Batteries, and Extra Memory cards+ Wireless remote control. = medium Belt Bag for all day shooting.
C= The Great and Cheap , made in China " BOWER" Sling Pack SCB 1450, I just buy from Office Max, with 20% Discount= $ 27 US Dollars= Which I can put , Canon Lens Adapter EF to EOS-M, Canon EF 85 MM. F/ 1.2 L MK II, Canon EF 135 mm. F/ 2.0 L , Canon EF 40 mm. F/ 2.8 STM, Pan cake, Bower 8 mm. F/ 3.5 , CS, Fish-Eye Lens, 4 batteries, 1 Battery Charge, 3 CPL filters for the Lenses= This Sling Pack is great for Many days travel shooting.
Enjoy.
Surapon

Attachments

• C-1.jpg
    C-1.jpg
    198 KB · Views: 1,267
  • C-2.jpg
    C-2.jpg
    214.5 KB · Views: 1,226
  • C-3.jpg
    C-3.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 1,267
  • C-4.jpg
    C-4.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 1,282
Upvote 0

surapon

Aug 2, 2013
fotorex said:
Hi Surapron,

I like your idea with the three photos showing which content fits in which bag.
And if you combine your Sling pack with one of the belt bags, you can even carry more in your Sling pack, for intance a 580EXII.

Regards,
Frank

Thanks, Dear Friend fotorex
Ha, Ha, Ha---Yes, I can put Two of the Cases in the Belt too, And That will add more equipment for our EOS-M----Ha, Ha, Ha, Or use old my Big Backpacks+ larged size Belt Pack to carry the most 48 Pounds of the Equipment ( Max. Limit carry on , on airplane = 50 Pounds).
Nice to talk to you, Have a great Sunday
Surapon

Attachments

• C-5.jpg
    C-5.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 1,259
  • C-6.jpg
    C-6.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 1,257
Upvote 0
F

fotorex

Hi,

here is how I carry my EOS together with the complete system kit and some more acessories.

This is the stuff which is all packed in one bag (missing on the picture: spare SD card and USB stick)
EOS_M_System.jpg

This is the bag where all the equipment find its place: The Union Street from [ONA]:
Onabag.jpg

and here is a video on YouTube how all the stuff is packed into the bag:
http://youtu.be/gR3IDa6vSpI

I don't carry each of the items every day. I vary the content from time to time and dependent on what I plan to photograph. I can also leave the most of the M lenses at home and pack one or two of my EF lenses in the bag or instead of the M I can also use the bag for my 5DMII with two or three lenses.
Especially the MacBook Air is not everytime in the bag.
With the above shown equippment the whole bag weighs about 6kg.

Regards
Frank

Upvote 0

surapon

Aug 2, 2013
fotorex said:
Hi,

here is how I carry my EOS together with the complete system kit and some more acessories.

This is the stuff which is all packed in one bag (missing on the picture: spare SD card and USB stick)
EOS_M_System.jpg

This is the bag where all the equipment find its place: The Union Street from [ONA]:
Onabag.jpg

and here is a video on YouTube how all the stuff is packed into the bag:
http://youtu.be/gR3IDa6vSpI

I don't carry each of the items every day. I vary the content from time to time and dependent on what I plan to photograph. I can also leave the most of the M lenses at home and pack one or two of my EF lenses in the bag or instead of the M I can also use the bag for my 5DMII with two or three lenses.
Especially the MacBook Air is not everytime in the bag.
With the above shown equippment the whole bag weighs about 6kg.

Regards
Frank

Wow, Dear my friend Frank---You are ready for the Roll, ---But No Power Bars in that beautiful bag with all equipments.
Yes, 3 Power Bars and Two can of Beers = Will great for your Trip---Ha, Ha, Ha.
Have a great weekend.
Surapon

Upvote 0
F

fotorex

Yes Surapon,

you're right. No power bars and no cans of beer.
The power bars shouldn't be that much of a problem. The bag is not at its limit with the above shown equipment. Three power bars can go easily in the pockets where the cellphone is packed.

If I want to take this bag for a whole day shooting trip I won't pack all the equipment in the bag and gain even more space for food.

Regards
Frank

Upvote 0

surapon

Aug 2, 2013
fotorex said:
Yes Surapon,

you're right. No power bars and no cans of beer.
The power bars shouldn't be that much of a problem. The bag is not at its limit with the above shown equipment. Three power bars can go easily in the pockets where the cellphone is packed.

If I want to take this bag for a whole day shooting trip I won't pack all the equipment in the bag and gain even more space for food.

Regards
Frank

Wow, Dear Frank.
That The Union Street Beautiful Camera bag from [ONA] = $ 289 US Dollars---High end bag, But It look great. I will go to my local camera shop and see first.

http://www.amazon.com/ONA-Union-Street-Camera-Laptop/dp/B004NN75NK

Have a great Weekend.
Surapon

Upvote 0

surapon

Aug 2, 2013
fotorex said:
Yes, my dear friend Surapon,

the Union Street Bag is not exactly the cheapest photography item one can buy.
But I wanted it because it has this great look and qualitiy impression and it is very inconspicuous in regards being a camera bag.

regards
Frank

Thanks, Dear Frank.
You are right on the target, But I hope that the bad people on the street do not know the cost of this awesome bag---Ha, Ha, Ha.
Good night.
Surapon

Upvote 0
After picking up my M kit I've almost spent as much "accessorizing" as on the kit itself. :-* Picked up a clear filter & hood for the 18-55 and a 43-58mm step-up ring to go with a 52-58mm ring and 58mm C-Pol I already had. Also the EF to EF-M mount adapter.

Yesterday I went to a local bricks and mortar store and after some tests picked up the Mirroless Mover 10 as I wanted a bag for the basic kit.
i-vf9kwTZ-D.jpg

It snugly Fits the M with the 22 attached and the ex90 under the 18-55 with some room to spare in the main compartment with the C-Pol in the lid compartment.
i-KZhqT9F-D.jpg

And room in the front compartment for a couple of rings and the spare battery with some room to spare for a micro fibre cloth etc.
i-hXLbbfz-D.jpg

Upvote 0
gordonbb said:
After picking up my M kit I've almost spent as much "accessorizing" as on the kit itself. :-* Picked up a clear filter & hood for the 18-55 and a 43-58mm step-up ring to go with a 52-58mm ring and 58mm C-Pol I already had. Also the EF to EF-M mount adapter.

Yesterday I went to a local bricks and mortar store and after some tests picked up the Mirroless Mover 10 as I wanted a bag for the basic kit.
i-vf9kwTZ-D.jpg

It snugly Fits the M with the 22 attached and the ex90 under the 18-55 with some room to spare in the main compartment with the C-Pol in the lid compartment.

Looks like a great carrying option for the M and accessories. I have a LowePro Dashport 20 which is perfect for the M with 22mm lens, but there are times I'd like to carry my EF-M 18-55 as well and maybe a speedlite. This looks like it would be perfect for that.

Upvote 0
bholliman said:
Looks like a great carrying option for the M and accessories. I have a LowePro Dashport 20 which is perfect for the M with 22mm lens, but there are times I'd like to carry my EF-M 18-55 as well and maybe a speedlite. This looks like it would be perfect for that.
Yes, it's not so snug to create problems to get the body with pancake lens in and out. The 18-55 with the hood attached is a little tight but that I don't mind.
As others have said I tend to just pocket the body & 22mm so this bag is for when I want the basic kit for some options.
I'm still trying to figure out the best option for me for securing it. I bought a wrist strap (Canon camcorder strap) but it's too long and I had to cut it down for the attachment lug so I'm either using the kit neck strap or a recycled p&s wrist strap for now.

Upvote 0
Jul 21, 2010
gordonbb said:
I'm still trying to figure out the best option for me for securing it. I bought a wrist strap (Canon camcorder strap) but it's too long and I had to cut it down for the attachment lug so I'm either using the kit neck strap or a recycled p&s wrist strap for now.

There's always the ER-E1 strap...

index.php

Upvote 0
neuroanatomist said:
gordonbb said:

index.php

It's what I've been using too, saw it first on this thread by you. Thanks for that! The strap is a nice size yet unobtrusive. I don't really use it so much as a wrist strap per se but more like a handle to grab while I walk about. It creates more hand grip area overall (if that makes sense) while maintaining the EOS M's small size.

It also makes it easy to pull the camera out of your coat pocket. (Though that could be a negative if you are in a dodgy area!).

Upvote 0
neuroanatomist said:
gordonbb said:
thanks Neuro,

I did see your post and the strap looks nice but for $50 I'd rather spend the money and get the tiny Leica Time strap. Now if we could only convince Luigi to make a half case for the M like he has for the G10 ...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.