Industry News: Fuji Announces the GFX 50R medium format camera

Canon Rumors Guy

Canon EOS 40D
CR Pro
Jul 20, 2010
Canada
www.canonrumors.com
FUJIFILM GFX 50R features large 51.4MP image sensor in a compact and lightweight body reminiscent of renowned medium format film cameras; first in the GFX system to feature Bluetooth® compatibility
Valhalla, N.Y., September 25, 2018 – FUJIFILM North America Corporation today announced the new FUJIFILM GFX 50R rangefinder-style medium format mirrorless digital camera. Featuring a large 51.4MP G Format CMOS image sensor and X-Processor Pro image processing engine, the GFX 50R delivers superior image quality in a compact and lightweight body reminiscent of their renowned medium format film cameras widely used in street and documentary photography. The GFX 50R is equipped with a 0.77×3.69M-dot organic “OLED” electronic viewfinder for accurate focusing and framing images. Weighing approximately 145g less than the GFX 50S, this camera offers intuitive handling in a rugged, weather-sealed body to meet the varying needs of photographers...

Continue reading...

That is without a doubt the worst promotional video for a camera I have ever seen in my life. I mean I am watching it and thinking, umm what? If they didn't show the camera alone at the very end for two seconds you wouldn't even know it was a video promoting a camera.

I have a mild interest in the camera itself, but that video is an epic fail.

Upvote 0