Industry News: Fujifilm announces the X-T200, an affordable little powerhouse

Canon Rumors Guy

EOS 1D MK II
Jul 20, 2010
Canada
www.canonrumors.com
Valhalla, New York – January 23, 2020 – FUJIFILM North America Corporation is pleased to announce FUJIFILM Corporation’s launch of its “FUJIFILM X-T200” (hereinafter “X-T200”) mirrorless digital camera.
The X-T200 provides content creators of all levels with a new, light-weight and compact mirrorless camera body that features a newly designed EVF, quick face detection AF, and a new sensor and processor combination that can create 24.2MP stills at 8 FPS and record 4K UHD video at 30fps.

An ideal camera for creative individuals who want to make high-quality imagery anywhere, the X-T200’s HDR functions for still and video make this easier in high- contrast environments. It can also record Full-HD 120p video, making it a great tool to use for scenes needing super slow motion. Additionally, the new Digital Gimbal Function can now be used to smoothly record video in-camera by mitigating camera shake through new gyro sensors in the camera...
Continue reading...

Chaitanya

EOS 6D MK II
Jun 27, 2013
Pune
Its quite funny how Fuji themselves dont implement that articulating screen on all models.

Graphic.Artifacts

EOS 7D MK II
Aug 1, 2017
Its quite funny how Fuji themselves dont implement that articulating screen on all models.
There is rumored to be an X-T4 release in February so I guess we’ll see. I’m happy with the dual tilt screen Fuji uses but I guess video bloggers want to see themselves while filming.