Interesting contest from Tamron

Status
Not open for further replies.
They want to make you work for this freebie. http://tamron-usa.com/scavengerhunt/
clues.jpg

rporterfield said:
DJL329 said:
If I photograph a group of friends smiling and holding up their index and middle fingers, while sitting behind the cracked windshield of a blue, 1950's T-Bird that they've just washed, does that count for 9 or 10 of the photographs?!? ::)
I'll give you 9. I don't think it would count for the cooking utinsel.

the hood could be open with someone cooking an egg on the engine

Upvote 0

DJL329

EOS R5
CR Pro
Aug 26, 2010
www.flickr.com
arioch82 said:
rporterfield said:
DJL329 said:
If I photograph a group of friends smiling and holding up their index and middle fingers, while sitting behind the cracked windshield of a blue, 1950's T-Bird that they've just washed, does that count for 9 or 10 of the photographs?!? ::)

Actually, I was thinking the T-Bird would pass for "An interesting structure." If not, then I'll just shoot it front of Stonehenge! Oh, and I have to make sure the chrome bumper is polished. Then, I'll throw a potted plant next to the car, while one guy holds a spatula and another brushes his teeth, and I think I've got it all covered! ;D

Upvote 0
DJL329 said:
arioch82 said:
rporterfield said:
DJL329 said:

Actually, I was thinking the T-Bird would pass for "An interesting structure." If not, then I'll just shoot it front of Stonehenge! Oh, and I have to make sure the chrome bumper is polished. Then, I'll throw a potted plant next to the car, while one guy holds a spatula and another brushes his teeth, and I think I've got it all covered! ;D

Wish that'd work, it's pretty creative, but according to the rules:

...and must contain 14 images as they relate to all 14 clues (images may be ordered in any way).

Upvote 0

DJL329

EOS R5
CR Pro
Aug 26, 2010
www.flickr.com
Drizzt321 said:
DJL329 said:
arioch82 said:
rporterfield said:
DJL329 said:

Wish that'd work, it's pretty creative, but according to the rules:

...and must contain 14 images as they relate to all 14 clues (images may be ordered in any way).

Yeah, I noticed that. I'll just have to shoot it 14 times, each from a different POV! THAT might make it a winner! :p

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.