Interesting Fstopper article about 6D

Talys

Canon 6DII
Feb 16, 2017
Vancouver, BC
When its filed under "OLD" on the linked website, that makes me wonder if its just a old article recycled with a few changes. Note the URL!
The article is actually not filed under old... it's just that the title starts with, "Old is gold..." and the URL contains the title :)

Title aside, the original 6D is a fantastic camera. The only thing is, the 6D Mark II is better in every way, and I'd certainly encourage anyone who's considering a thousand bucks for a 6D to think about a little bit more for a Mark II.

mikekeck

I'm New Here
Mar 14, 2018
Texas
The article is actually not filed under old... it's just that the title starts with, "Old is gold..." and the URL contains the title :)

Title aside, the original 6D is a fantastic camera. The only thing is, the 6D Mark II is better in every way, and I'd certainly encourage anyone who's considering a thousand bucks for a 6D to think about a little bit more for a Mark II.

I agree, Talys. I have both cameras. Over the holidays, in the U.S., you could get the 6D ii for just $300 more ($1299 compared to $999) and they were throwing in a Canon battery grip (and some other things) with the 6D ii. To me, the battery grip is a must-have. I bet they will have that deal again (if they currently do not).