Is there a good looking camera bag anywhere in the world??

Status
Not open for further replies.
birtembuk said:
I swear only by Kata bags, love 'em and their yellow padding. Got a bunch of different sizes and purposes. Just check their website.

I have to second that!

The yellow padding is not only great contrast with black equipment, it allows velcro dividers anywhere for complete compartment customization. Plus mine has two pull out compartments. Outside side pockets might be a bit too tight, but overall versatility in a nice looking package.

Upvote 0
My recommendation is the messenger bag from Vanguard called The Heralder. I use the largest variant with my 1D-X plus 3 lenses and a laptop or better an iPad. It does not scream "camera bag" and you can bring it as a laptop bag to strict business meetings without anyone raising an eyebrow. Apart from that I agree with Paul Walnut that the camera bag from Jack Wolfskin merits a recommendation, but this is a backpack, not a messenger bag.

Upvote 0
there are multiple types of camera bags. You can choose one as you like. I recommend you to buy a shoulder messenger camera bag or a shoulder camera bag. Of course there are many camera bag brands on Amazon and I just choose one messenger bag with a moderate price but maybe you don't know. It is from BESTEK. The shoulder messenger bag can provide you an easier access to all the gears placed well in the compartment. The backpack camera bag makes you feel more comfortable with cushion design and adjustable straps. Also there are luggage camera bag for photographing on your tour road. Just choose a camera bag that you like and can store your gears.

Upvote 0

hne

Gear limits your creativity
Jan 8, 2016
I've considered putting a camera insert in a Haglöfs Corker:
http://www.haglofs.com/gb/en/Backpacks-and-Bags/CORKER-MEDIUM/p/339005.2AQ

They are built of some weird shape-retaining thin material that makes it impossible to guess what or even how much you've got in it. They look like any regular backpackers backpack. They have a laptop/fondleslab compartment at the back and easy side access so you can access your gear without setting the bag down.

Already the medium size should be good to (somewhat snugly) fit a 1DX.

Upvote 0
Dec 17, 2013
NO!

Seriously, a panel-access backpack with insert, a shoulder bag, a Pelican hard case, a duffle bag - all look dorky. For the ladies, there are some very nice looking leather handbag-like photobags out there, at $200.00 and up, but face it, if you are a stylish woman using a compact camera, an insert in your own handbag will do nicely. As for inserts, there are instructions out there for the DIYers on making custom inserts. I would like a small tripod bag that doesn't look like a tripod bay, myself. I may DIY sometime soon.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.