Is this of Any value?

unfocused

Photos/Photo Book Reviews: www.thecuriouseye.com
Jul 20, 2010
Springfield, IL
www.thecuriouseye.com
Well, Lynda.com is pretty respected and offers some good tutorials. I know Adobe often links sample video from them on their own help sites.

But, honestly, looking at that promo picture and the amount of noise it exhibits, it seems like the tutorial could be pretty short:
Step One: Open photo in Camera RAW
Step Two: Find the "shadow" slider
Step Three: Slide it all the way to the right
Step Four: You're done.

Upvote 0
Mar 1, 2012
unfocused said:

But, honestly, looking at that promo picture and the amount of noise it exhibits, it seems like the tutorial could be pretty short:
Step One: Open photo in Camera RAW
Step Two: Find the "shadow" slider
Step Three: Slide it all the way to the right
Step Four: You're done.
For this guy and this shot;
Step Zero: Set camera to P or Green Box mode.
"..... because I don't think I was really allowed to take photos in this Church, I snuck one in without really checking my settings...."
If you choose to shoot without bothering about settings, give setting selection over to the camera's programmer.
---
It's also considered polite and civil to request permission in such situations, if permission is declined, accept and respect the decliner, maintain self respect.
".....patreon supporter blah blah..... and this person who wants to remain nameless"
Kind of makes the presenter come across as a shill, never mind ethics.

The video has an adolescent aspect of 'Tee Hee and giggles, I got away with something I probably shouldn't have attempted, help me divvy up the booty'.

I'm calling this one as questionable ethics. What's next for this clown, upskirt?

Upvote 0