Is This the EOS 3D?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just found this, by clicking on a wrong link:
http://canonrumorsita.blogspot.it/2012/07/canon-sta-testando-un-sensore-da-47mp.html
Yes, I thought what you think. I post it 'cause maybe someone will come up with new jokes...

Lazy google translation:
Canon is testing a 47MP sensor. This would be the infamous 3D, it seems that Canon wants to dedicate this body to the sphere of professional photographic studios. This item comes directly from a person in Japan claims to have picked up the prototype, equal in all respects to a 5D mkIII but with the sensor replaced and without logo. The density of pixels within this sensor should be noted that values ​​are similar to those found in Canon's APS-C sensor 18MP Canon has already been launched in bodies like the 7D. You could then say that Canon will in the coming years to fragment their camera bodies according to the primary use, for example by placing this in the field of 3D product photography and industrial landscapes in high resolution.

Upvote 0

TAF

CR Pro
Feb 26, 2012
dilbert said:
while people are pointing out that "why would he openly wear the strap of an unannounced camera", note that he is wearing the strap "upside down", with the lettering turned in. it is only because it is half twisted in this side on view that we can see it.

i.e the strap is being very deliberately worn in a non-traditional manner.

Perhaps a better question would be "why does anyone use the supplied strap anyway?"

They're awful (uncomfortable and too slippery), they advertise "steal me" to nere-do-wells, and they're difficult to install.

I recommend a nice neoprene strap (I like Optech but there are plenty of other options) and a C-Loop from Custom SLR.

Upvote 0
TAF said:
dilbert said:
while people are pointing out that "why would he openly wear the strap of an unannounced camera", note that he is wearing the strap "upside down", with the lettering turned in. it is only because it is half twisted in this side on view that we can see it.

i.e the strap is being very deliberately worn in a non-traditional manner.

Perhaps a better question would be "why does anyone use the supplied strap anyway?"

They're awful (uncomfortable and too slippery), they advertise "steal me" to nere-do-wells, and they're difficult to install.

I recommend a nice neoprene strap (I like Optech but there are plenty of other options) and a C-Loop from Custom SLR.

I usually put a black plastic tape on the canon brand name and model name and but a old Nikon strap on it, unluckily the white lens body and the red ring on the len give it away. but the grandmas and aunties think I use Nikon.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.