Landscape/ Scenery-My First HDR.

surapon

80% BY HEART, 15% BY LENSES AND ONLY 5% BY CAMERA
Aug 2, 2013
APEX, NORTH CAROLINA, USA.
Valvebounce said:
Hi Mr Surapon.
It is good to see you back here after such a long absence, as for your photo, a beautiful subject but as you freely admit there are issues which you understand and will no doubt master, I have tried HDR and lack the perseverance to achieve even as good as yours, it is difficult and time consuming.
As for the wrong place, you posted landscape pictures in a landscape forum why is it wrong, just because it has a choice of subjects, I don't think so.

Cheers, Graham.

Good Friday Afternoon, Sir, dear friend Graham.
Nice to come back and talk to you and all of our friends again, after 3-4 months of my very busy schedule in the office + traveling around the beautiful USA.
Have a great Weekend, Sir.
Surapon
PS, here the Photos of Naples, Florida.

Attachments

• C-1.jpg
    C-1.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 250
  • C-3.jpg
    C-3.jpg
    955.5 KB · Views: 253
  • C-5.jpg
    C-5.jpg
    642.9 KB · Views: 258
  • C-9.jpg
    C-9.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 257
  • B-16.jpg
    B-16.jpg
    661.3 KB · Views: 268
  • B-206.jpg
    B-206.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 259
  • B-283.jpg
    B-283.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 241
Upvote 0

jwilbern

EOS 60D, G5X
Aug 8, 2012
www.flickr.com
surapon said:
Valvebounce said:
Hi Mr Surapon.
It is good to see you back here after such a long absence, as for your photo, a beautiful subject but as you freely admit there are issues which you understand and will no doubt master, I have tried HDR and lack the perseverance to achieve even as good as yours, it is difficult and time consuming.
As for the wrong place, you posted landscape pictures in a landscape forum why is it wrong, just because it has a choice of subjects, I don't think so.

Cheers, Graham.

Dear Mr. Surapon,
Thank you for your beautiful photographs of Florida. I think the last 2 with the big, dramatic clouds would look great as black and white photos. I know, it's another thing to learn, but learning keeps us young.
John

Upvote 0

surapon

Aug 2, 2013
jwilbern said:
surapon said:
Valvebounce said:
Hi Mr Surapon.

Cheers, Graham.

Dear Mr. Surapon,
Thank you for your beautiful photographs of Florida. I think the last 2 with the big, dramatic clouds would look great as black and white photos. I know, it's another thing to learn, but learning keeps us young.
John

Thank you, Sir, dear friend Mr. John.
Well, I still continue learning in every days.
Here is my B&W Photo by Photoshop 5.5
Have a great weekend, Sir.
Surapon

Attachments

• B-206-B&W.jpg
    B-206-B&W.jpg
    865.8 KB · Views: 253
Upvote 0

jwilbern

EOS 60D, G5X
Aug 8, 2012
www.flickr.com
surapon said:
jwilbern said:
surapon said:
Valvebounce said:
Hi Mr Surapon.

Cheers, Graham.

Dear Mr. Surapon,
John

Surapon

I like it black and white, good job!
John

Upvote 0

surapon

Aug 2, 2013
jwilbern said:
surapon said:
jwilbern said:
surapon said:
Valvebounce said:
Hi Mr Surapon.

Cheers, Graham.

Dear Mr. Surapon,
John

Surapon

I like it black and white, good job!
John

THANK YOU, Sir
Have a great Sunday.

Upvote 0