Levitating self portrait?! :O

davidchang said:
Take a look at her work, this is the link to her website. i thought it would be inspiring to share it with this community, she uses canon 5dm2 :)
very creative i think!

http://yowayowacamera.com/banana/

Yeah, easy for them . . . all Asian people can fly. Just ask my wife ;)

I'm guessing these are photochop?

Upvote 0
DockNorth said:
Look closely at her clothes and hair in the pictures. She is jumping and trying to pose at the same time. Don't think it is Photoshop'ed. Very interesting theme.

Many of them I could imagine perhaps being able to pull of with carefully unusual jumps and timing, although a small few of them look a bit suspect as in just have a very pasted in look or for one it seems impossible to not fall face first into mud and plants as soon as shot ends (of course if you are willing) and a couple look a bit higher than I could she would be able to do the vertical on one I've seen so far seems like nearing world class vertical leap height so it makes one wonder an awful lot even with nothing apparently around to jump off of, maybe weird camera angle plays tricks. But quite a few definitely seem doable with some work. I still wonder if she doesn't sprinkle in a very small number of fakes though (although why do that though so....). Pretty cool though and most, at worst, especially early ones, seem plenty doable and real enough.

Upvote 0