Lexar 64gb 1066x card on sale

I asked that question because I figured the poster may not use, say 10-12 fps, in his/her shooting style and was hoping he/she responded.

If he/she has ever shot Eagles fishing at 10-12/14 fps, or sports, he/she would know the benefit of these cards.

Dolina, B&H has free expedited shipping. As a matter of fact, I end up getting my products next day because I am only a few states away from them.

B&H is out of stock now, so to that poster, there are people out there that believe these are worth the money, especially when it's $50 off. I even jump in on this one this time and got only 1 though.

Upvote 0
My mistake, I meant Lexar CFR1. Link shows read/write advantage. I have the dual slot UDMA 7 reader from Lexar and the difference is too small to bother upgrading but if you do not have any USB 3 card reader then I'd buy the CFR1.

http://www.cameramemoryspeed.com/reviews/card-readers/lexar-professional-workflow-cfr1/

If your browser shows FREE shipping then great but on mine it says "Calculate Shipping"

Upvote 0
Amazon now has the 64GB Lexar 1066x CF Card at $100 with 2 units left + sales tax. In my case 9%.

Got myself a 256GB PNY USB 3 flash drive for $70 & a 256GB PNY SDXC for $97. The SDXC card is a great & cheap way to expand the storage of a Macbook Air. Although you will need to eject it to enter deep sleep. For the USB drive... dude, it's 256GB USB 3 flash drive for $70. Yeah, it ain't top speed but it's 256GB!!!!!!!!

Would have gotten 64GB Lexar 1066x CF cards but will need to unload my 800x cards to do so. Got lazy.

Upvote 0
dolina said:
Amazon now has the 64GB Lexar 1066x CF Card at $100 with 2 units left + sales tax. In my case 9%.

Got myself a 256GB PNY USB 3 flash drive for $70 & a 256GB PNY SDXC for $97. The SDXC card is a great & cheap way to expand the storage of a Macbook Air. Although you will need to eject it to enter deep sleep. For the USB drive... dude, it's 256GB USB 3 flash drive for $70. Yeah, it ain't top speed but it's 256GB!!!!!!!!

Would have gotten 64GB Lexar 1066x CF cards but will need to unload my 800x cards to do so. Got lazy.

Forgot, you are not in the States. I hve the Lexar dual card reader also and it's been a workhorse for me.

Upvote 0