Mark - III Preorder and Delivery

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

aZhu

According to the USA Press release from Canon:

The Canon EOS 5D Mark III Digital SLR camera is expected to be available at the end of March 2012 and will be sold in a body-only configuration at an estimated retail price of $3,499.00. The EOS 5D Mark III will also be available with the EF24-105mm f/4L IS USM zoom lens in a kit for an estimated retail price of $4,299.00. The Wireless File Transmitter WFT-E7A is scheduled to be available by the end of April 2012 at an estimated retail price of $849.99. Availability for GPS Receiver GP-E2 is expected by the end of April 2012, with an estimated retail price of $390.00.Battery Grip BG-E11 is scheduled to be available at the end of April 2012 for an estimated retail price of $490.00. The Speedlite 600EX-RT and Speedlite Transmitter ST-E3-RT are also scheduled for end of March 2012 availability at estimated retail prices of $629.99 and $470.00 respectively.

Upvote 0

justsomedude

5Dm4, 5Dm4, 5Dm3, 6Dm1
Feb 20, 2011
Denver, CO
www.akphoto.com
wickidwombat said:
jcr918 said:
Has the mark III been delayed ??? I keep hearing rumors April now

yeah April 1 is the new date

What's your source for this? My local brick&mortar shop was told to expect delivery on the 19th or 20th for setup, with an allowed initial sale date of March 22nd.

Upvote 0

fotoray

5D Mark III
Jul 20, 2010
jcr918 said:
If you call Canon they will tell you that retailers will have the 5D Mark III avaible for shipping on the 25th it's only been delayed a few days most people won't get there's until the 1st of April depending on the shipping method they selected

CR Guy published the following on March 6:

It’s really true
I have confirmed March 22, 2012 as the for sale date in both Canada and the United States. Cameras will arrive before that date to retailers, but cannot be sold until then.

It’s also rumored Canon will regulate the price of this camera starting in May. Which means, there will be a certain price point that a retailer cannot go below to sell the camera. This sort of regulation will also make such things advertising “free” things to bundle with the camera not allowed. This is good for retailers if true.

Upvote 0
justsomedude said:
wickidwombat said:
jcr918 said:
Has the mark III been delayed ??? I keep hearing rumors April now

yeah April 1 is the new date

What's your source for this? My local brick&mortar shop was told to expect delivery on the 19th or 20th for setup, with an allowed initial sale date of March 22nd.

LOL sorry i was only joking i thought the 1 April date would be a give away that i wasnt being serious :p

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.