Missing member.

Valvebounce

EOS 5D SR
Apr 3, 2013
Isle of Wight
Hi Folks.
I am prompted by drmikeinpdx posting about absence to ask if anyone has any news about our most polite and humble member, dear Mr Surapon who has been absent for quite a while now?

Cheers, Graham.

AlanF

Canon 5DSR II
Aug 16, 2012
Hi Folks.
I am prompted by drmikeinpdx posting about absence to ask if anyone has any news about our most polite and humble member, dear Mr Surapon who has been absent for quite a while now?

Cheers, Graham.
Try a PM.

Valvebounce

EOS 5D SR
Apr 3, 2013
Isle of Wight
Hi Alan.
I thought about a PM, in fact I started typing one out, trouble was I couldn’t work out how to word it, I don’t want to seem intrusive, or insensitive, his last posting was April 16!

Cheers, Graham.

Maximilian

The dark side - I've been there
Nov 7, 2013
Germany
drmikeinpdx has repoted himself back today, so everything well.

Concerning Mr. Surapon info is that he was last seen Aug 23, 2016 and his last post was from Apr 20, 2016. Three yeas ago.
So from his posting beaviour I suppose he either got bored from this forum or - what I fear more - had some health issues that kept him from returning here :cry:

Aug 23, 2013
Bahia Brazil
I miss Mr. Surapon too.
Last year I wrote asking for him here, and we only had the information about making the last post on Canonrumors in 2016.
Anyway, I leave here my wish that he is fine, wherever he is.
Greetings from Brazil, Mr. Surapon!

Reactions: Valvebounce

Valvebounce

EOS 5D SR
Apr 3, 2013
Isle of Wight
Hi dcm.
Thanks for the effort to find him, this is the only social media I do so I never even thought about looking elsewhere.
So pleased to hear he is still going strong!

Cheers, Graham.

Reactions: Click