Model Shoot - Kristen Busse - 1dx mark ii 120fps

Besisika

How can you stand out, if you do like evrybdy else
Mar 25, 2014
Montreal
Re: Model Shoot - Kristen Busse - 1dx mark ii

LiveBackwoods said:
Thanks for all the comments =]

Only thing really keeping me from using 4K as much is the storage increase and the crop factor for certain situations.
Is it OK if I post one of mine?
1080P 120fps, 1DX II, hand-held 100-400mm II

Upvote 0

scottkinfw

Wildlife photography is my passion
CR Pro
LiveBackwoods said:
First serious video made.
I never worried about having way to high of shutter speeds for this video. Does the effects of high shutter speeds get hidden with slow mo? Is there examples of spots in the video that were effected by possible high shutter speed?

Thanks for watching!

https://youtu.be/4QmAFBC9qOU

Great video. I didn't notice anything high shutter abnormality? Keep up the great work.

Like Jack, I don't use my 1DXII much for video (still mastering the stills part). However, I have been using it a bit for videos at work occasionally. If you give permission, I'll be glad to post a 3 min +/- documentary/educational video I recently posted. Won't step on your post.

I tried 4K but burned through CFast cards too fast.

Scott

Scott.

Upvote 0

Besisika

How can you stand out, if you do like evrybdy else
Mar 25, 2014
Montreal
scottkinfw said:
I tried 4K but burned through CFast cards too fast.

Scott.
4K 30fps (24fps) is not using it that much, while 4K 60fps is almost (I didn't verify) the same as 1080 120fps. The big difference is mainly with your computer graphic card.
I shoot 4K all the time, I don't shoot 1080P any longer, unless at 120fps and mainly for fun. It is very useful when you are shooting stills without a tripod and wants to grab few seconds of video; just flip and shoot.
I bought 2 CF 128GB for stills (hockey games) when I was still on the original 1DX and they work fine for 4K 30fps on 1DX II.

Upvote 0