Mountains, Lakes and Rivers

Niagara Falls in Goldstream Provincial Park, Vancouver Island: The waterfall is 47.5 metres high, almost as high as Niagara Falls down east, although it obviously doesn't carry any where near the volume of water. We were there in February, so you can see the ice rime along the edges of the falls.

Attachments

• _36A2803_DxO.jpg
    _36A2803_DxO.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 125
  • _36A2809_DxO.jpg
    _36A2809_DxO.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 115
Upvote 0
Jan 1, 2013
Still impressive!
Good shots.
-r

dpc said:
Niagara Falls in Goldstream Provincial Park, Vancouver Island: The waterfall is 47.5 metres high, almost as high as Niagara Falls down east, although it obviously doesn't carry any where near the volume of water. We were there in February, so you can see the ice rime along the edges of the falls.

Upvote 0
lion rock said:
Still impressive!
Good shots.
-r

dpc said:

Thanks, lion rock! :)

Upvote 0
AvTvM said:
really like the first 2 images of "Niagara Fall" 8) ... "STAY FROSTY" would be my working title for them. :)

Image with the graffito:
* functional analphabets at work or image mirrored?
* if I would catch those who dunnit, I'd make them clean it off the rock with their toothbrushes :eek:

Thanks. The image isn't mirrored. I wonder how they managed to get up there to do the graffito. One false step and that'd be the end of them.

Upvote 0