MY dog

Sporgon

5% of gear used 95% of the time
CR Pro
Nov 11, 2012
Yorkshire, England
This is MY ( daughter's ) dog.

First she got a pet ferret when she was a university student. That soon came to live with me on a permanent basis.
Then she got this Chiwawa; that soon came to live with me on a permanent basis.
I'm just hoping she isn't going to have a baby any time soon.

24-105L @105 f4. Smallest jpeg out of camera with a gaussian mask over it at 50% and the centre brushed out.

Attachments

• Dubar SF.jpg
    Dubar SF.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 478
Upvote 0
Don Haines said:
Skulker said:
a year ago this poor dog had been locked up for 5 years, but he's so well behaved when he looked for permission to go a single quiet word was all it took and he never took even one step towards them.

Please! Can I go! by Tom W W, on Flickr

I like the shot!
Me, too, and that's a LOT of deer!

Upvote 0

cayenne

CR Pro
Mar 28, 2012
cayenne said:
cayenne said:
My little girl is starting to get a bit older...14yrs now, but she still can make for a good model.....

The first is what I call her "Mona Lisa" smile shot....

Second one was the one of the first shots I ever did after getting my first DSLR, the 5D3.

K

Question, do any of ya'll get these wonderful pet shots blown up for the wall for home art?

I got the sepia one blow up, on canvas for my Mom, and acrylic...both were about 24x36" I believe....

Also curious, think there is a market for making good $$$ on pet photos for wall art, like the people I see making big money for children and even wedding snaps. Seems the big money isn't for those as being CDs of images, but wall art, and albums....

Thinking maybe and somewhat untapped market might be high end pet shots?

C

Alas, my sweet pup Bailey, pictured here, of almost 16 years passed away a week ago this past Sunday. I'm so thankful for all the time we had together, my only wish is, that I had been able to take more pictures of her, but these here caught her a great moment.

She was as unique looking as she was unique in personality. Chocolate, Tan and White....a gentle beauty.

She will be missed.

cayenne

Attachments

• Bailey_Sepia_Standing_2012_07.jpg
    Bailey_Sepia_Standing_2012_07.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 277
Upvote 0

cayenne

CR Pro
Mar 28, 2012
Goodness.
For some reason, it appears not many have posted pics of their dogs here in awhile.

Well, it has been almost 3 years since I lost my pup Bailey, see previous post.

But almost a year ago, I bought my Mom a new pup, she has lost hers about 4+ years ago.....and I took this picture of her Xmas.

It really seems to sum up her personality.

This is one of my first images to be processed fully in On1 RAW 2018.1....I'm seeing if I can use this to replace Lightroom, and avoid the rental train they decided to put LR onto.

Anyway, please let me know what you think....

I love this little pup, and well....it has gotten me to thinking about getting another dog too in the near future.
I'll never replace Bailey, but I sure would love to have another pup to enjoy, and tell her about her older sister.
:)

cayenne

Attachments

• bindi_xmas_2018_web_0001.jpg
    bindi_xmas_2018_web_0001.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 127
Upvote 0

ken

Engineer, snapper of photos, player of banjos
CR Pro
Aug 8, 2016
Huntsville, AL
We found out our girl Scout (west highland white terrier) had hemangiosarcoma (which manifest as a tumor on her spleen and had spread to liver) on April 2. This photo was taken that day. We had to say goodbye to her 8 days later.

Still haven't gone a day without tears since April 2. She was only 8. I have literally thousands of photos of her and our boy Banjo. I wouldn't trade them for anything... but you can't hold a photo. :-(

Attachments

• IMG_2351 (1).JPG
    IMG_2351 (1).JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 128
Upvote 0
cayenne said:
Goodness.
For some reason, it appears not many have posted pics of their dogs here in awhile.

Well, it has been almost 3 years since I lost my pup Bailey, see previous post.

But almost a year ago, I bought my Mom a new pup, she has lost hers about 4+ years ago.....and I took this picture of her Xmas.

It really seems to sum up her personality.

This is one of my first images to be processed fully in On1 RAW 2018.1....I'm seeing if I can use this to replace Lightroom, and avoid the rental train they decided to put LR onto.

Anyway, please let me know what you think....

I love this little pup, and well....it has gotten me to thinking about getting another dog too in the near future.
I'll never replace Bailey, but I sure would love to have another pup to enjoy, and tell her about her older sister.
:)

cayenne

Such a cute picture :)

Upvote 0